Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2021 cowan gap camp in

Re: 2021 cowan gap camp in

Question for you guys. I am not 100% sure I can make it but am going to try. So, do I need to make a reservation or will I be able to pull in and get a spot or be able to share with some one? I will be pulling a LL
    Deb

2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike - Champion Kit, 2011 Lees-ure Lite Excel, Harbor Freight Tag-A-Long

(Threadstarter)

Quote Originally Posted by dkurfiss View Post
    question for you guys. I am not 100% sure i can make it but am going to try. So, do i need to make a reservation or will i be able to pull in and get a spot or be able to share with some one? I will be pulling a ll
    hi deb
    i have site 21 for the three nights[2o'21'22 and just plan to park my car or scoot,go home each night .ride back in the morning.you are welcome to park your rig on
    the site.
    Luray
    TURTLE

Quote Originally Posted by LURAY View Post
    hi deb
    i have site 21 for the three nights[2o'21'22 and just plan to park my car or scoot,go home each night .ride back in the morning.you are welcome to park your rig on
    the site.
    Luray
    Thank you Luray. I will take you up on it if I can free up to join you guys. I am trying to get out of a family thing and will have both my shots by then so would really like to go camping

(Threadstarter)

Quote Originally Posted by dkurfiss View Post
    Thank you Luray. I will take you up on it if I can free up to join you guys. I am trying to get out of a family thing and will have both my shots by then so would really like to go camping
    ok, great,when i get there on the 20th i will let the rangers know what is what.

Quote Originally Posted by LURAY View Post
    ok, great,when i get there on the 20th i will let the rangers know what is what.
    Thanks! I will let you know about the first of May if I can make it or not.

(Threadstarter)

ok'here's hoping you will
    turtle

Lots going on in my world, but will try to make it Turtle

I hope ya'll don't mind too much, I reserved space 24 for May 20-22 so everybody that will be there, I look forward to meeting you. PS I'm really not sure I know where PA is yet but I figure the closer I get to there, the more I will know about by then. (I do have a road atlas).

(Threadstarter)

I sure don't mind.looking forward to meeting you.that's quite a handle you have .toto is shorter.
    Turtle

I reserved sp. 24 new guy Tommy G. looking forward to meeting everyone there.