Thread: 2021 cowan gap camp in

2021 cowan gap camp in

I will be the host for 2021 cowan gap camp in.the dates will be may 20 thru may 23. Direct your questions and remarks about the camp in here and only here if you want a reply from me.
    First, i will make a trip up to the park to talk to the ranger there and get his take on the coming camping season.the camping areas are closed off so i won't be able to scout around on that trip.but will when i can get in to them.
    The past camp-ins have been good ones and no reason this won't be.there is a lot of interest now.we all are looking forward to that first spring
    camping trip so make cowan gap your first one. Spring will be here be for we know it so now you have something to do.get off the couch and get your
    gear ready.
    Turtle
    TURTLE

Re: 2021 cowan gap camp in

Put it on my calendar!
    Deb

2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike - Champion Kit, 2011 Lees-ure Lite Excel, Harbor Freight Tag-A-Long

(Threadstarter)

Quote Originally Posted by dkurfiss View Post
    put it on my calendar!
    hi deb,i hope you can come this year.i hope you have made it thru the mess we have to deal with.i got the vaccine a week ago .no major side affects yet.
    Luray

Quote Originally Posted by LURAY View Post
    hi deb,i hope you can come this year.i hope you have made it thru the mess we have to deal with.i got the vaccine a week ago .no major side affects yet.
    Luray
    Thanks...I hope to make it. I am on the list for shot but not called my number yet. I am staying locked inside the house except for grocery store trips once a week and getting take out/delivery food.

Quote Originally Posted by LURAY View Post
    I got the vaccine a week ago .no major side affects yet.
    Luray
    How can you tell, you're already messed up...

Putting the date on the calendar. Wondering if it's going to be another 2020 where nobody's allowed out of state to camp.
    2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
    ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
    VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

(Threadstarter)

National parks require masks now.state parks will also i 'm thinking.there is a pa.state statement on out of state campers.you will find it on line under pa. camping.i've decided on area A-sites 2 up to as many we need.I'm going to be on site nine .sites 3 and 5 are not good.
    TURTLE

(Threadstarter)

I made my reservation on site 9 area a .for may 20,21,22. I tried on -line but that didn't work for me.by phone was ok 888-727-2757' i will have the two covid-19 shots in two weeks.if you have them by may you will be ok to camp,other wise, ask what is required.ever changing she said.if park is closed down ,a full refund will be returned.
    Not to early ,so we can all be in that area .i,ve heard that people are buying campers and staying away from the beaches,this summer.
    Luray

Made reservations this morning on line Site 25, May 20th-22nd. Can't wait to see everybody.

I've got the site across from you Denny for the same days, #26 for Friday thru Sunday. Like to be near the bathroom and away from those noisy bikers...

(Threadstarter)

to get away from that barking dog the camp host has i 'm now on site 21.
    LURAY