Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Camper Protection

Cool Camper Protection

Does anyone ever post any "self-protection" items for sale on this site? The reason I ask it I have a few handguns that I have only had a couple of years and no longer find the need for all of them...specifically:

1- Glock 17 Gen 4(9ml) ...2 mags
    1- Sig p320, Compact (9ml) 3 mags..same model the Army recently selected for their chosen handgun..
    1- Glock 19 Gen 4(9ml)...2 mags
    1- Glock 22 Gen 4(40cal)..2 mags
    1- Smith & Wesson(40cal)..2 mags
    1- Walther(.22cal)..2 mags

These are in like new condition purchased new by myself within the last 3 years and none have been fired more than 50 times each..all have holsters...I would post some photos however the same picture can be seen if one chooses to Google a particular pistol....email me at bearcreekman@gmail.com for pricing if interested....I also have an '08 Honda Goldwing in excellent condition, priced to sell....if interested...and a matching Hannigan trailer....just something to think about....during these Pandemic times...gives a man toooo much time to think about doing..something..
    Last edited by mailman01; 12-28-2020 at 08:25 PM. Reason: spelling

Re: Camper Protection

Well If I ever come to see you I am going to call first. LOL

Buttset from Mo.

Decide which gun you are most comfortable shooting and keep it, sell the rest. IMO
    2010 GL1800 Endeavor Reverse Trike, Leesure Lite Excel camper.

Can we talk guns on this forum now? Inquiring minds want to know.https://www.motocampers.com/forums/s...-forum-members

if you were closer as shipping cost drives up the price sadly,
    But as supply is low they should sell fast in your local area
    2018 Pearl White Goldwing Tour DCT
    Remember if its old and you are old its not worth as much as you paid for it

Site Supporter
    (Threadstarter)

Would one be more attractive if I covered the shipping?

Quote Originally Posted by Colt45 View Post
    Can we talk guns on this forum now? Inquiring minds want to know.https://www.motocampers.com/forums/s...-forum-members
    Survey says......

OF COURSE!

/edit: Hmm, I looked over that thread. There must have been something that happened that I'll have to look into more. However, there is a blanket immunity of liability when you sign up for forum sites. I take zero responsibility as to what happens here. While we try to steer productive conversation, and we would certainly ban any sort of hate speech, but I can't babysit 26 hours a day. Something like chatting about your favorite glock or long gun is certainly something that I don't see as a problem. This site is a bunch of older folks, lots with military experience, who grew up where guns weren't taboo. I personally dont have a problem with it, I will monitor as best I can to ensure it doesnt get out of hand. Act right or youll get smacked right.
    Last edited by Derick; 01-04-2021 at 11:18 PM.
    Current Bikes:
    2006 Kawasaki Concours///COG#:11628
    2006 Honda Goldwing 1800///GWRRA#:398646

Damn, if I didnt have all the same guns as you Id be hitting you up to check prices.

Might be interested in that Glock 22........my 22 is an old police model that I've customized but it's only a gen2.

Be very careful about shipping across state lines you could get a visit

Quote Originally Posted by Derick View Post
    Survey says......

OF COURSE!

/edit: Hmm, I looked over that thread. There must have been something that happened that I'll have to look into more. However, there is a blanket immunity of liability when you sign up for forum sites. I take zero responsibility as to what happens here. While we try to steer productive conversation, and we would certainly ban any sort of hate speech, but I can't babysit 26 hours a day. Something like chatting about your favorite glock or long gun is certainly something that I don't see as a problem. This site is a bunch of older folks, lots with military experience, who grew up where guns weren't taboo. I personally dont have a problem with it, I will monitor as best I can to ensure it doesnt get out of hand. Act right or youll get smacked right.
    That thread started because mailman01 asked a question about what other people carried for personal protection. It of course got a lot of response because the fact is a a lot of guys who ride carry firearms. I do myself and don't mind sharing my preferences of arms on any forum if someone asks. Long story short I don't think one of the moderators liked it very much and said it was against the rules. I know of a couple of people that are not here any longer because of the way it was handled.