Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Who else is tired of this Lock Down

Re: Who else is tired of this Lock Down

a reminder.if you plan to attend cowan gap camp out have your vaccine shot cards with you.if you lost or threw them away;like i have;you can get new ones at the vaccine shot location.
    LURAY
    TURTLE

You need a shot card to camp!!!!! I knew it was coming. Looks like I'm going to cancel.
    2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
    ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
    VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

Site Supporter

Yep we wont be going either. Those that do get the shots PLEASE keep wearing your masks. There have been a few cases that those vaccinated, though themselves are safe from getting covid, are now "typhoid Marys" and can spread covid to those not vaccinated.

Tired of it yes... but at least not dead yet. I've got a couple of months before I will get the vaccine here. I'm "too" young! and "too" healthy to be on the priority list. I will carry my vaccine card/passport whatever happily just as I went to kindergarten with my measles etc. card when I was 5. Some people who get vaccinated will still catch Covid but have a mild case. We're not out of the woods yet and there are too many people who just won't get vaccinated which will allow it to be around much longer with much worse variants. I think I will be keeping a mask or gaiter handy for a long time to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluetick View Post
    You need a shot card to camp!!!!! I knew it was coming. Looks like I'm going to cancel.
    yep yep

Thank you Jim. I thought about replying but not near that diplomatic.

Agreeing or happy I'm not coming???

I want you all to come to cowan gap camp out and enjoy yourselves and leave the world's problems for later.camping is for to get away from those kind of things.i've got a huge problem at home but i'm going camping and leave it at home for four days.
    Turtle

I guess that's how Nazi Germany started, making people carry their papers in order to go anywhere... What's next?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluetick View Post
    I guess that's how Nazi Germany started, making people carry their papers in order to go anywhere... What's next?
    good question,i'll wait for your answer.
    TURTLE