Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who else is tired of this Lock Down

#%@*, it's raining again! Ironheadziggy76's Avatar

Re: Who else is tired of this Lock Down

Quote Originally Posted by buttset View Post
    Get my 2nd shot on Friday. Hope it helps me get out to fish more. LOL

Buttset
    I get my first one the middle of next month, KY dropped the age to 60 so I signed up! I’m hoping that I can get back into Canada the summer of 2022. If not I’m going to see if I can get Dusty to adopt me!
    Steve

2017 Suzuki DL650A V-Strom 2005 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2002 Harley Road King Classic, 1976 Harley Sportster

I get my 2nd shot on 3/10 then I am heading south in my truck to see if my place in FL is still there
    Deb

2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike - Champion Kit, 2011 Lees-ure Lite Excel, Harbor Freight Tag-A-Long

I'm sure Dusty will take you in Steve! let me know when you get here Deb! I am going there next friday to get shot#2!
    Dan
    2012 Limited Harley Davidson +09 Aspen classic
    ( WIFE MADE ME BUY THEM BOTH)
    The only time you can have too much fuel.............is if your on fire!

Quote Originally Posted by dan1551 View Post
    I'm sure Dusty will take you in Steve! let me know when you get here Deb! I am going there next friday to get shot#2!
    Dan
    Will do. You are on my list for a meet up lunch and to get my pot that you have been so kindly holding for years now

I have been reading through this thread. I have not until now because I have not considered myself "locked down". One reason is I live in Florida and we have not been locked down to the same degree as some other states have. I have made three long distance trips since this crap started. Usually in the same time frame I would have made six LD trips. Three of the ride ins were cancelled due to the China virus. I just back from a trip to Arizona and judging by the traffic I saw on the road. I don't think a lot of other people feel locked down either. I know it is a big inconvenience in some of the Democrat controlled states because of the draconian regulations in place but interstate travel is still possible and still enjoyable. While I did not get in my usual miles last year that I normally enjoy. I am looking forward to making up for it this year if fuel enough is available and from what I have heard that will become an issue after about Memorial Day. I will be 73 in a couple of months and I too feel my LD motorcycle days numbered and I will not be denied what I do have left by a made up "PLANDEMIC".

Quote Originally Posted by Colt45 View Post
    I have been reading through this thread. I have not until now because I have not considered myself "locked down". One reason is I live in Florida and we have not been locked down to the same degree as some other states have. I have made three long distance trips since this crap started. Usually in the same time frame I would have made six LD trips. Three of the ride ins were cancelled due to the China virus. I just back from a trip to Arizona and judging by the traffic I saw on the road. I don't think a lot of other people feel locked down either. I know it is a big inconvenience in some of the Democrat controlled states because of the draconian regulations in place but interstate travel is still possible and still enjoyable. While I did not get in my usual miles last year that I normally enjoy. I am looking forward to making up for it this year if fuel enough is available and from what I have heard that will become an issue after about Memorial Day. I will be 73 in a couple of months and I too feel my LD motorcycle days numbered and I will not be denied what I do have left by a made up "PLANDEMIC".
    Good for you...same way here....

Not trying to start a disagreement here but if you had lost family members and had your entire family come down with COVID you might rethink how you feel about the PLANDEMIC". I have now lost 3 family members and been darn lucky that my two brothers who have COPD have stayed locked down. Me, well since I have one of the brothers living with me, my big trips have been limited to grocery store and funeral issue that I had to deal with.

Im in Texas and we are locked down less then many, We lose our mask mandate next week , I have lost one friend but Im still against lockdowns .
    Its free choice that will save us not government overreach
    There is no safety in giving up rights for any reason
    With that logic maybe they should ban Fatty foods,
    Stop sugar in any form
    Outlaw beer and whiskey
    Outlaw motorcycles as they are way to dangerous.

Nope education and convince people its the right thing through choice not force
    2018 Pearl White Goldwing Tour DCT
    Remember if its old and you are old its not worth as much as you paid for it

~ Rob ~
    2006 Honda XR650R

Strike one!