Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Holidays

Site Supporter

Happy Holidays

Hi all. I wish all health, happiness, and prosperity for the rest of this year and into the new year. I can't believe it's only a week from Christmas. Deb and I are hold up at home in MI even though we would rather be out on the bikes seeing more of this great country.

#%@*, it's raining again! Ironheadziggy76's Avatar

Re: Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays to you and Deb! I hope next year is a better year for everyone!
    Steve

2017 Suzuki DL650A V-Strom 2005 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2002 Harley Road King Classic, 1976 Harley Sportster

May joy find you all this Christmas and the new year bring much happiness. God bless
    2005 Goldwing, 2010 Mini-mate, 2017 vstrom dl650

Merry Christmas everyone. Been a crazy year with this virus. Didn't even get the camper out of the garage, although did get 11,000 kms (7000 mi) on the bike.

Wife and I usually trailer the bike down to Arizona for 5 weeks in February, but it don't look like it's going to happen this year.

Best Wishs for 2021, and hope things get better soon.

--
    Gordon

Merry christmas and a happy new year to all.six inches of snow this past wed. And 15 degrees at night.will be in the 40's next week and plan to ride my scoot some.
    Turtle
    TURTLE

Back at y'all!
    2010 GL1800 Endeavor Reverse Trike, Leesure Lite Excel camper.

Site Supporter

I hope everyone has a great Holiday and New Year. Since I am in the high risk category for the Covid, my wife and I are having a very small dinner at Christmas and a very small party on New Years. Everyone who is attending has agreed to be tested before each dinner and party. My wife and I have both been tested twice in the last month and are negative, but we have been avoiding going out as much as possible. Groceries and drugs are being delivered, so the only thing we go out for are Dr. appointments. One advantage to staying home is the "honey do" list is getting very short.

I'm looking forward to the Spring so I can make some modifications to my homemade camper. Also, just put my bike up a couple of days ago, as we had 6 inches of the white stuff and the salt trucks were out, so no more riding for me. I don't like road salt on my bike as it gets into all the nooks and crannies and does bad things. That is one of the downsides to living in the Northeast. Also have acquired another bike to work on and customize over the winter, so I will have something to keep me occupied. That bike is another story for another day, as it is a special bike to me.

Jim
    Life is too short to drink bad wine.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Jeff
    2005 Yamaha RoadStar 1700 * 2006 Neosho Starlight Model 19 Tag-Trailer * 2009 Kompact Kamp Mini-Mate

Happy holiday's and Happy New Year to everyone. Here's hoping 2021 is a better year for everyone.
    Deb

2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike - Champion Kit, 2011 Lees-ure Lite Excel, Harbor Freight Tag-A-Long

Happy Festivus!
    2011 HD Electra Glide Ultra Classic, 1993 HD FatBoy
    2014 Aspen Sentry
    2001 Bushtec Turbo-II