Thread: Happy birthday Luray

Happy birthday Luray

If I understood Luray post ,Today is his 88th birthday. Happy birthday Luray.

Re: Happy birthday Luray

Happy b day luray p

many thanks for the birthday greetings.you know,i heard people younger than me say getting old sucks . i would look at them and think why. i was having fun,riding around the country .camping and doing what i always had.well.old man time crept up on me and this year i can now say old age sucks.i will say this,the good times will end.you all enjoy what you have left.
    i,m doing good.i can still ride my scoot but don't to keep my wife happy.working hard as always and i enjoy my golden years.
    turtle
    TURTLE

Always running behind......Happy belated Birthday Turtle!!!

#%@*, it's raining again! Ironheadziggy76's Avatar

Happy Birthday!
    Steve

2017 Suzuki DL650A V-Strom 2005 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2002 Harley Road King Classic, 1976 Harley Sportster

Should have been like me Turtle and quit having birthdays. I'm still 21! I've celebrated it forty some times but still only 21...
    2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
    ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
    VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

[QUOTE=Bluetick;178866]Should have been like me Turtle and quit having birthdays. I'm still 21! I've celebrated it forty some times but still only 21...[/QUOT
    IT WAS A BIRTHDAY YEAR THAT I WILL REMEMBER THE REST OF MY REMAINING ONES.I I CAME VERY CLOSE TO NOT HAVING IT.
    TURTLE

hhay happy late BIRTHDAY --luray hope all is good with you. ---ken

thanks KEN,ALL IS GOOD WITH ME AND I HOPE IT IS WITH YOU.ARE YOU PLANNING TO MAKE IT TO THE COWAN GAP CAMP OUT IN MAY?.I'M BE THERE SOME HOW DURING THE DAY.
    TURTLE

Better ask permission before you commit to being there. Or are you going to slip out before she sees you? You could tell her you're going down to McDonalds to meet the guys for coffee.