Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scoot for sale

(Threadstarter)

Re: Scoot for sale

today i told her i was going to put tags back on my scoot.she said .why not wait for spring.i said, it takes weeks and months to deal with the mva.for three months i 've been waiting for a refund.so' i'm starting now to deal with the mva.first you have to make an appointment.the appointment could be a month away.on ,on and on
    TURTLE

So this thread should now say Not For Sale! Good New!
    Deb

2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike - Champion Kit, 2011 Lees-ure Lite Excel, Harbor Freight Tag-A-Long

Happy your scoot is staying at it's good home. Great news Luray.

(Threadstarter)

going to the MVA this morning to get the tags.see you in May on two wheels
    turtle

Quote Originally Posted by Bluetick View Post
    "Age before beauty" I believe is the saying... Okay, "Age before Handsome" is better.
    can you two just get along if you will be good i will by you each a hot dog .

Has anyone come up with the new 2021 schedule for here? Some time in May (if we're allowed by Government!!!)?
    2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
    ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
    VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

Agree with Dave (did I just say that?!) Turtle can you park your scooter for a minute and set a Cowans Gap date? Thanks in advance D.

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerD View Post
    Agree with Dave (did I just say that?!) Turtle can you park your scooter for a minute and set a Cowans Gap date? Thanks in advance D.
    I was just looking for a sign that there would indeed be a spring outing. Are we talking McConnellsburg?
    1979 Wil-mac trike..."Wilma", '83 goldwing Aspencade
    Teardrop cargo trailer, 04 LL "cycle" model, 08 FXSTC, '76 cb550f

(Threadstarter)

Quote Originally Posted by kerryb View Post
    I was just looking for a sign that there would indeed be a spring outing. Are we talking McConnellsburg?
    ok, my friends.i will be the host for the COWANS GAP CAMP-IN.THE DATES WILL BE MAY 20 THRU MAY 23.THERE WILL BE A LOT OF IFS.SO STAY TUNED.I WOULD LIKE TO PUT THIS ON ANOTHER SITE BUT DON'T KNOW HOW.
    TURTLE

Quote Originally Posted by LURAY View Post
    Dec.11 she turns 89.she will be in a good mood so i will tell her that i am going to put tags back on my scoot.she asked me to marry her.68 yrs. And counting.
    She asked you?! She probably asked you to leave her alone but you misunderstood her... See you at the Gap.