Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Leesurlite standard wanted

Re: Leesurlite standard wanted

Need pics or it did not happen

Site Supporter

Congrats, Kerry.

But, I'm with Ken, we need pics or it didn't happen. Or do you have it put away for the winter?

Jim

(Threadstarter)

Quote Originally Posted by rondarider View Post
    Need pics or it did not happen
    Ok, Ok, it really did happen, here's the proof. camped in my backyard, luckily the skunk wasn't curious!
    2004 Leesure Lite "cycle" model

Hope to use it once this year before making any modifications. xbrace for the awning will be an early one. Sidewalls for the awning over the winter. The hunt is on for the perfect set of plastic boxes to store gear/clothes on the bed, then stack on the floor.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LSRLTEsmall.jpg   IMG_5910small.jpg   IMG_5908small.jpg  
    1979 Wil-mac trike..."Wilma", '83 goldwing Aspencade
    Teardrop cargo trailer, 1960 Apache Chief tent trailer

Nice looks good

That looks good. You are going to enjoy it.

--
    Gordon

Way cool Kerry! Your going to like it!

So did you camp in it yet? Lol. back yard counts if you just got it

(Threadstarter)

Well I did sleep in it in the backyard, but since there was no campfire, and no coffee pot for coffee in the morning, I'm calling it just a teaser, not real camping. I used my health-o-meter doctors scale to weigh the three points (2 wheels and tongue jack) and came up with 320 lbs. But tonight it was in the way so I picked it up by the back bumper and that didn't feel anywhere near 150 lbs. So now I'm confused and will have to take it to a real scale to know the weight. Still need to pull it around the block with the bike to see if there are any new questions that come up. I think it will tow nearly as nice as the teardrop cargo trailer....still so much to be excited about!

I use the plastic totes from Walmart for the food and cooking stuff and they fit on the bed. They fit on the floor also. Also have a small table from Walmart that I set up with the totes on the floor.
    2010 GL1800 Endeavor Reverse Trike, Leesure Lite Excel camper.

(Threadstarter)

I shall check out the walmart totes, thanks for the suggestion. On another note, I hooked up the trailer to the bike and discovered a mis-match in the plugs. A 4wire "curt" converter on the bike and a 5 wire connector on the trailer, with the odd wire controlling the brake lights. Is there an easy conversion, or just re-wire the trailer to work with my 3 tow vehicles?

Also, I'm feeling stupid because I can't find the button to allow me to start a new thread. Am I going blind? Or just not looking in the right place?