Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cherohala Motorcycle Resort

Re: Cherohala Motorcycle Resort

This is where we were going to have the chillout. Then George found out they were hosting another group the same time. He had me check out Hunt's, and you know the rest. I heard they closed. Now open under new owners. I did not see 1 tree on the whole place.
    Gary.

Darkside # 751
    May God keep us all safe, and full of love.
    2016 Road Glide, and 2014 piggy back cargo trailer

I guess its probably no worse than the Blue Ridge CG right off 276, something like that is fine. I usually stay over in NC, but I just did the Cruso area for a week last month. Hunt's is no shady place either.

I plan on heading up Sunday for the light traffic and staying somewhere at least two nights. I usually just camp in the forest the first night out but, I'm riding with a Honda ST rider who prefers staying on good pavement and requires a hot shower.

If all else fails we can go over to IronHorse. But, I need to stay on the TN side Sunday for my friend who is leaving Atlanta in the early afternoon.

Here is some pics of the place: http://www.tellico-plains.com/cheroh...ampground.html

Slightly Grumpy Old Guy Bipeflier's Avatar

I can't find any info on this currently. I'm guessing it is out of business?
    '16 GL 1800 Red
    '07 Aspen Classic Camper
    '17 Yamaha WR250R - '69 Triumph 500 Daytona
    '50 Verbal GPS & Tour Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Bipeflier View Post
    I can't find any info on this currently. I'm guessing it is out of business?
    The Cherohala Motorcycle Resort is now closed and for sale. (From their Facebook page)

I guess it was sold.

https://cmtrails.com/
    2011 HD Electra Glide Ultra Classic, 1993 HD FatBoy
    2014 Aspen Sentry
    2001 Bushtec Turbo-II

They have been Cherohala Mountain Trails Campground for a few years now. The new owners are really nice, and we've worked with them the same as we did Mark & Renee to make sure everybody was taken care of.
    Lori Hunt
    Hunt's Lodge Motorcycle Campground Built for Riders, by Riders
    9555 Hwy 68 Tellico Plains, TN 37385
    423.253.2918 www.huntslodge.com