Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wingpilot08
    replied
    So Finally made it out the last week of June thru the 4th of July. While there we worked on his GL1500 replacing the fork springs with Progressive Springs, replaced his rear shocks with new Progressive Coil-Over shocks. Replaced his rear master cylinder and added LED lights to the saddlebags, trunk side lights, front side markers turn signals and brake lights. Also added Speed Bleeders!

On my 1800, we rebuilt the forks with new bushings and replaced the seals and new fork oil, replaced the air filter, new sparkplugs and new front pads.

Leave a comment:

• wingpilot08
    replied
    All in all...my trip was cancelled until late June...I also cancelled my order for the Final drive. Will still be going my friends house to share work on his Wing and mine...swap stories and drink some beverages!

Leave a comment:

• wingpilot08
    replied
    Re: Heading for Southern Illinois last week of Apr

Well...my trip has been postponed for about a month or so. Waiting on receiving my new final drive that "should" arrive end of May.

Leave a comment:

• wingpilot08
    replied

Will be heading to DuQuion...just about 45minutes away!

Leave a comment:

• mcrider1959
    replied

I live in southern Illinois. Mt. Vernon to be exact.

Leave a comment:

• wingpilot08
    started a topic Heading for Southern Illinois last week of Apr

Heading for Southern Illinois last week of Apr

So..I will be receiving the new modified rear drive for my Wing later this week and will be heading to Illinois to visit a friend and will work on my bike and his. Looking at stopping for a night of camping on the way out to IL...just need to determine my route and where I will be camping. Will change out the drive at my buddy's place and also help him add LEDs to his 1500.
Working...
X