Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Already dreaming of a early spring ride .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Already dreaming of a early spring ride .

Living in the frozen north [we already have snow on the ground ] I have been thinking of loading up the Strom and my old pull behind and heading south . It's about 600 miles to Kansas City and have friends in Joplin where I can leave my pickup and trailer . Questions will I find camp grounds open in the Ozarks in mid to late March or do I need to delay it a couple of weeks . Any other suggestions would be good

Originally posted by Gearbox View Post
    Living in the frozen north [we already have snow on the ground ] I have been thinking of loading up the Strom and my old pull behind and heading south . It's about 600 miles to Kansas City and have friends in Joplin where I can leave my pickup and trailer . Questions will I find camp grounds open in the Ozarks in mid to late March or do I need to delay it a couple of weeks . Any other suggestions would be good
    Gearbox,
    Sorry I can't help with the area questions but am curious as to your Strom pull behind set-up.
    WP1
    Jim & Tammie (not the Bakers)
    2011 FLHTK & Lees-ure Lite
    2012 Vstrom & 2012 Frankenstrom, 2017 DRZ400
    YouTube Channel: WolfPackOne

Comment

Wolfpack one I have a 05 Wee made my own hitch . My trailer is a old Time Out . the we pulls it great , will run 80 all day long . When I run that fast my add on cruse control stops working [not enough vacuum ] . Other than that I did a 2000 mile loop last summer

Comment

Originally posted by Gearbox View Post
        Wolfpack one I have a 05 Wee made my own hitch . My trailer is a old Time Out . the we pulls it great , will run 80 all day long . When I run that fast my add on cruse control stops working [not enough vacuum ] . Other than that I did a 2000 mile loop last summer
        Well let's get some pictures up, I'd like to see the rig.
        Jim & Tammie (not the Bakers)
        2011 FLHTK & Lees-ure Lite
        2012 Vstrom & 2012 Frankenstrom, 2017 DRZ400
        YouTube Channel: WolfPackOne

Comment

Because I live in the frozen north the Wee and Time Out are put away for the winter

Comment

Working...
          X