Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rockies Gold

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rockies Gold

    Anyone on here planning on camping their way to Rockies Gold?

  • #2
    Were, when and what is going on at Rockies Gold?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by almosthere View Post
      Were, when and what is going on at Rockies Gold?
      Rockies Gold 2021 | GL1800Riders Forums

      Comment


      • #4
        If you are going to Rockies Gold, check out the Cedar Creek Rv park, there will be at least 4 of us there.
        2010 GL1800 Endeavor Reverse Trike, Leesure Lite Excel camper.sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Pooch2 View Post
          If you are going to Rockies Gold, check out the Cedar Creek Rv park, there will be at least 4 of us there.
          Pooch, I don't know if I will be able to get out there this year, but don't be surprised if I bump into you. Making the RAH my own now. Ride Safe!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Pooch2 View Post
            If you are going to Rockies Gold, check out the Cedar Creek Rv park, there will be at least 4 of us there.
            no electric sites

            Comment


            • #7
              We are in the the tent area by the creek, no electric there
              2010 GL1800 Endeavor Reverse Trike, Leesure Lite Excel camper.sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Pooch View Post
                We are in the the tent area by the creek, no electric there
                I gotta have juice if I am going to stay more than one night.

                Comment


                • #9
                  They should have electric sites available I'd think. Have you checked with KOA? There's a couple more campgrounds in/around Montrose.
                  2010 GL1800 Endeavor Reverse Trike, Leesure Lite Excel camper.sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Pooch View Post
                    They should have electric sites available I'd think. Have you checked with KOA? There's a couple more campgrounds in/around Montrose.
                    Tried to rent RV site and they are all booked up so is KOA. Maybe a moot point anyway. I'm having other issues to deal with.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I just checked Riverbend, their website says 3 sites available. https://riverbend-rvpark.com/ Did you try them? I hope your other issues don't keep you from making it.
                      2010 GL1800 Endeavor Reverse Trike, Leesure Lite Excel camper.sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Pooch View Post
                        I just checked Riverbend, their website says 3 sites available. https://riverbend-rvpark.com/ Did you try them? I hope your other issues don't keep you from making it.
                        Their sites are walk-in and no electric.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Did you make it to Rockies Gold?
                          2010 GL1800 Endeavor Reverse Trike, Leesure Lite Excel camper.sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Pooch View Post
                            Did you make it to Rockies Gold?
                            Nope and I hated not being there. Found out about some accommodations too late.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Well, that sucks, maybe next year?
                              2010 GL1800 Endeavor Reverse Trike, Leesure Lite Excel camper.sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X