Riding to Alaska Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Riding to Alaska Info

Hopefully, they will be back on line. I have been reading how the small towns are especially hit hard. I have been trying to keep folks over on the MTF informed as to whats going on as some are /were planning to take the ferry to AK this summer. My advice so far is have a plan "B" in case things don't work out.

Comment

The border with Canada is set to open to fully vaccinated Americans on August 9th!
      GL1800 & KLR650 Mine 2009 Rollahome
      GL1800 & XR650L Hers
      IBA #66870
      sigpic

Comment

You must have had both shots of vaccine to come up here to Canada, and have a negative swab test within 72 hours of entry. With the Delta variant on the rise, it would not surprise me if they decide to keep the border closed. USA is not opening the border for us Canadians to come across till Aug 21st.

--
        Gordon

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon View Post
          You must have had both shots of vaccine to come up here to Canada, and have a negative swab test within 72 hours of entry. With the Delta variant on the rise, it would not surprise me if they decide to keep the border closed. USA is not opening the border for us Canadians to come across till Aug 21st.

--
          Gordon
          Does Canadia not recognize the J&J shot?
          Current Bikes:
          2006 Kawasaki Concours///COG#:11628
          2006 Honda Goldwing 1800///GWRRA#:398646

Comment

Originally posted by Derick View Post

Does Canadia not recognize the J&J shot?
            I have not heard anything about whether the J&J one shot is accepted. I suppose if that is what you had, you should check further into it.

--
            Gordon

Comment

Originally posted by Derick View Post

Does Canada not recognize the J&J shot?
              From reading on the Canadian Government website, the four vaccines are recognized. Maderna, Pfizer, Atrazeneca and Johnson & Johnson.

Comment

It might get interesting......Canadian border guards are talking about going on strike Aug 6th.

https://mustreadalaska.com/alaska-li...-strike-aug-6/

Comment

The Canadian Border patrol reached an agreement with the government. The border did open up on August 9th
                  GL1800 & KLR650 Mine 2009 Rollahome
                  GL1800 & XR650L Hers
                  IBA #66870
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X