replied
    Re: Alcan in GREAT shape

Much appreciated ,may just do That! Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Ironheadziggy76
    replied

Originally posted by Wheeldog View Post
    Don't know if we will be here in 20 or not??? If we are you are welcome to stop by.
    Much appreciated Wheeldog!

Leave a comment:

• redbank
    replied

Came from NY to Alaska.......got in a little over a week ago. Alcan is in the best shape I have ever seen it in. No construction and decent pavement all the way. There is some bad potholes around Swift River area and about 20 miles of bad pavement before Beaver Creek. Tok cutoff between Tok and Glennallen sucks. That's about it. I was in a pickup with a camper......but no problems on a bike. I used diesel.....kind of expensive.....averaged around $1.35 a ltr cdn. Most was $1.499 at Toad River. They "say" fuel in BC is supposed to get high this summer.
    good to hear, my buddy and I are leaving Thursday.

Leave a comment:

• Wheeldog
    replied

Originally posted by mr.scootinn View Post
    Thanks for the information heading that way July 4th-
    Stop by if you need a place to camp or work on your bike.

Leave a comment:

• Wheeldog
    replied

Originally posted by Ironheadziggy76 View Post
    I'm planning on heading back up that way in 2020! The last part of the Alcan was the roughest part the last time I was there. The frog strangling rain didn't help.
    Don't know if we will be here in 20 or not??? If we are you are welcome to stop by.

Leave a comment:

• Rick B
    replied

Have a FUN trip!! If you make it to Wasilla, we have lots of room to camp and a shop to work on your bike. I am pretty easy to find.........

https://www.wheeldogtrucking.com/
    When we get close to there, we may just holler at ya.
    Thanks,
    Rick

Leave a comment:

• mr.scootinn
    replied

Thanks for the information heading that way July 4th-

Leave a comment:

• BigBob
    replied

Thanks for the update!

Leave a comment:

• Ironheadziggy76
    replied

I'm planning on heading back up that way in 2020! The last part of the Alcan was the roughest part the last time I was there. The frog strangling rain didn't help.

Leave a comment:

• Wheeldog
    replied

Originally posted by Rick B View Post
    Thanks for the update. I am heading up there on June 2nd.
    Have a FUN trip!! If you make it to Wasilla, we have lots of room to camp and a shop to work on your bike. I am pretty easy to find.........

https://www.wheeldogtrucking.com/

Leave a comment:

• Rick B
    replied

Came from NY to Alaska.......got in a little over a week ago. Alcan is in the best shape I have ever seen it in. No construction and decent pavement all the way. There is some bad potholes around Swift River area and about 20 miles of bad pavement before Beaver Creek. Tok cutoff between Tok and Glennallen sucks. That's about it. I was in a pickup with a camper......but no problems on a bike. I used diesel.....kind of expensive.....averaged around $1.35 a ltr cdn. Most was $1.499 at Toad River. They "say" fuel in BC is supposed to get high this summer.
    Thanks for the update. I am heading up there on June 2nd.

Leave a comment:

• Wheeldog
    started a topic Alcan in GREAT shape

Alcan in GREAT shape

Working...
X