Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gs 800 1 up

Originally posted by Whosoever View Post
    The Rock Creek Lodge is nearby but appears to be falling on "hard times". During the spring and fall there is a much better location just up Rock Creek Rd called Ekstrom's. Be sure and give me shout when you're back in the area.
    Yep, I remember Rock Creek Lodge always being kind of a pretty rough old place. As I recall for years that place hosted the Testicle Festival....I'll let you explain that one since it's in your neighborhood, Whosoever
    2012 Harley Limited

Comment

Originally posted by Whosoever View Post
      Hopefully when that comes to pass Steve...I can afford you some hospitality!
      Looking forward to it!
      Steve

2017 Suzuki DL650A V-Strom 2005 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2002 Harley Road King Classic, 1976 Harley Sportster

Comment

Originally posted by txrider View Post
        Yep, I remember Rock Creek Lodge always being kind of a pretty rough old place. As I recall for years that place hosted the Testicle Festival....I'll let yseou explain that one since it's in your neighborhood, Whosoever
        UNFORTUNATELY...that is still the case! However the Testicle Festival this year was a pretty quite event. However the RAVE event the week following was an absolute "nightmare". There have been several incidents which have resulted in serious accidents or worse...including a fatality during these events. It is the hope of our neighborhood that all of these events and if necessary the Rock Creek Lodge "bites the dust" or gets new ownership and returns the place to it's former reputation.
        "Four Wheels move the body; two wheels move the soul"............Ride Safe 09 F800GS
        www.justcallmewhosoever.blogspot.com
        sigpic

Comment

I've read that the Juggalos are listed in Montana's official handbook of security threats. When they're around, you know there's going to be riffraff.
          2011 HD Electra Glide Ultra Classic, 1993 HD FatBoy
          2014 Aspen Sentry
          2001 Bushtec Turbo-II

Comment

Working...
          X