Almost there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost there!

First time loading up for an August Eureka Springs trip.

A few things to add. Just can't believe how much storage these little trailers really have. Will be adding a duffel bag for clothes as well. Cooler is loaded with small things, like tent stakes and the like. Plenty of gas stations in America, don't see much of a need to load it down with food and drinks and such. But once we get to the campground, it'll all be unloaded, and I'll go shopping!

The "cooler rack" is my air conditioning stand

2014 Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Vaquero ABS SE | 2013 Haul-Master Tag-A-Long | 2011 Honda Shadow Aero (Wife's)

Re: Almost there!

Looks good, have fun with your new trailer. Having all your gear with you makes the trips very enjoyable.
    sigpic
    Senior
    2009 Victory Vision
    Aspen classic
    Over night Camping welcome

Comment

yep when I purchased the MM the "boss" told me not to even think about selling Taggy. We use it too much behind the truck/car for extra space.
      Deb
      sigpic
      2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike - Champion Kit, 2011 Lees-ure Lite Excel, Harbor Freight Tag-A-Long

Comment

Are you able to see it behind the car? I don't know how I'd see it to back up behind either of our cars.
        2014 Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Vaquero ABS SE | 2013 Haul-Master Tag-A-Long | 2011 Honda Shadow Aero (Wife's)

Comment

I hope you catch some cooler weather in August than we are having now, RomansFiveEight. My girlfriend Carla and I went to Eureka Springs last year for a weeks vacation and really enjoyed it. We camped at a really nice campground called Kettle Campground. Nice clean friendly place. We decided to take the car on this trip as Carla had not been with me on a motorcycle camping trip yet. I felt a whole week might be a bit much for her. If you would like I have a write up with photos of our trip on my Face Book page. Anyone is welcome to check it out as my FB page is public for all to see. Here is a link: http://www.facebook.com/roger.hayes....9348663&type=3
          sigpic
          1986 Concours/1999 KLR650/2006 KLX250S

Comment

Thanks Roger!

We are prepared for the heat

The pictures are great! We'll have to check out some of those places!

Comment

Working...
            X