story time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• story time

On friday 15th on my way home from cowan' gap i stopped for gas a few miles from home.busy place at a country store and gas.pulled behind a car and waited.at speed this car backed up and hit me and i and my new bike was on the ground.i looked up thinking he was going to run over me.i jumped up and he came running back and i hollered at him ,what's wrong with you.i wanted to say more but he was a big man. Are you hurt he said many times.i hurt in many places.my helmet had paint knocked off.two men lifted the bike up for me.no majored damage but lots of scrach marks over the bike parts now dealing with his insurance co./which is aaaa a military co.
    I was riding a new bike and now i'm not .i don't like that at all.
    Luray
    TURTLE

So sorry to hear this. I hope you are truly ok. Bikes can be replaced. I’d insist of course on repairs but
    also compensation for diminished value. It’s a real thing I hadn’t heard of until I was in an accident.
    sigpic
    Jeff
    2005 Yamaha RoadStar 1700 * 2006 Neosho Starlight Model 19 Tag-Trailer * 2009 Kompact Kamp Mini-Mate

Comment

Man, that sucks! Please make them replace your helmet also. One hard hit could do damage you can't see to the shell.
      Deb
      sigpic
      2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike - Champion Kit, 2011 Lees-ure Lite Excel, Harbor Freight Tag-A-Long

Comment

So sorry you had to go through that. I'm glad you weren't injured and I agree with thevprevious comments.
        1979 Wil-mac trike..."Wilma", '83 goldwing Aspencade
        Teardrop cargo trailer, 04 LL "cycle" model, 08 FXSTC, '76 cb550f

Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN MY FRIENDS.I'M JUST SORE IN A FEW PLACES,WORKING ON A WAY TO load camping gear on the bike.
          see you next month.
          LURAY
          TURTLE

Comment

So how is it working out with the insurance?
            2010 GL1800 Endeavor Reverse Trike, Leesure Lite Excel camper.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pooch View Post
              So how is it working out with the insurance?
              MY INS.CO. HAS DROPPED OUT OF IT ,BECAUSE THE OTHER CO,HAS enough ooverage for my medical needs.my left leg is not healing.they are in for a surprise when i tell them what i want for my grief, life changes,long term suffering etc.
              LURAY
              TURTLE

Comment

Working...
              X