TRIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRIP

May make a trip to florida.anyone living in the middle of the state have space for a tent camper,me' luray [turtle] old camper,quiet.will look for a camp where i will camp for a month.
    Luray [turtle]
    TURTLE

i would like to add to my post that i have had the three covid 19 shots.never tested positive and have not been sick in any way in regards to covid-19.
    LURAY
    TURTLE

Comment

I'm not understanding your post. You are looking for someone in Florida to host you for a month?
      2011 HD Electra Glide Ultra Classic, 1993 HD FatBoy
      2014 Aspen Sentry
      2001 Bushtec Turbo-II

Comment

I should have written more in my post.i would like to meet a moto member who lives in florida, who has winter camped in florida koa's rates are 30 to 60 dollars a night for a tent site.i would like to find a national or state ;park.with tent sites much cheaper.then ,again..a member might host me for a month.i know of a member who would do that.i also would.
        Luray
        TURTLE

Comment

https://www.bunkabiker.org/
          2011 HD Electra Glide Ultra Classic, 1993 HD FatBoy
          2014 Aspen Sentry
          2001 Bushtec Turbo-II

Comment

I wanted to mention in my last post but forgot.i would pay 600 dollars a month if a member would offer a suitable site
            luray
            +
            TURTLE

Comment

That bunka biker site was blocked by norton .ive looked at boondocking and other methods to find free camping including walmart.
              TURTLE

Comment

Working...
              X