How do I learn to: ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I learn to: ?

I need to learn about facebook and url's , and other digital media stuff. Trouble is I don't know where to strart. For example, facebook says I need a url to promote my page. I'm not sure where to start. Can someone point me to the idiots guide?
    1979 Wil-mac trike..."Wilma", '83 goldwing Aspencade
    Teardrop cargo trailer, 04 LL "cycle" model, 08 FXSTC, '76 cb550f

Re: How do I learn to: ?

Try this ....

https://youtu.be/vCYP0mPeDoU

Ken
    Ken - 1992 Honda GL1500 Aspencade 2013 Victory Cross Country Tour
    Camping Styles - tent camp off of bike - 2013 HF Cargo trailer - 2011 Aspen Sentry
    "It's never too early to plan and never too late to go!" - Dusty
    sigpic

Comment

Don't get me wrong, everybody's got to make their own call on being on facebook. My wife set me up on it and I look in once and awhile but I haven't gone crazy with friend connections. I just want to point out the documentary on Netflix "Social Dilemma" is a good watch for some insight as to what they are doing with it.

Comment

Originally posted by jjmoff View Post
        Don't get me wrong, everybody's got to make their own call on being on facebook. My wife set me up on it and I look in once and awhile but I haven't gone crazy with friend connections. I just want to point out the documentary on Netflix "Social Dilemma" is a good watch for some insight as to what they are doing with it.
        That documentary will make you want to get off the whole WWW.

Comment

When I was a teacher, I stayed far away and ignorant of fb, but now I'm retired, it's different now. I have a page descibing what I thought was a neat project for kids with parents/grandparents, but apparently no one sees it. Fb wanted me to promote the page, but they want a url, does that mean my own website? I don't need a website if no one's interested. Here is my youtube video if you are curious.
          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pxdaV9G0fNc

Comment

Often times Senior centers offer free computer classes, if you qualify!

Comment

Originally posted by msrvpeig View Post
              Often times Senior centers offer free computer classes, if you qualify!
              Good idea, I'll try that when I get home from snowbirding.

Comment

Working...
              X