Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buttset says Happy New Year.

MotoCampers

I just wanted to say I have enjoyed meeting so many of you.

I have so many good times to remember. As I sit shut-in on the last day of 2020.

They pumped my septic today, so someone, did come to visit. LOL

If not today, it might have been a smelly, New Years Eve.

Weather going bad tonight in KCMO. So son and grandson staying home.

My wife and I are planning a small two person, blow out, shrimp,

Steak, and a few drinks. Here at our Cabin in Warsaw Mo.

My wife said I just bought this 55 Nomad Trailer so people would talk to me. LOL

See You All Next Year.

Buttset from Mo.

Re: Buttset says Happy New Year.

Happy New Year MotoCampers.
    sigpic
    Jeff
    2005 Yamaha RoadStar 1700 * 2006 Neosho Starlight Model 19 Tag-Trailer * 2009 Kompact Kamp Mini-Mate

Comment

Happy New Year!
      GL1800 & KLR650 Mine 2009 Rollahome
      GL1800 & XR650L Hers
      IBA #66870
      sigpic

Comment

Happy New Year everybody, Best Wishes for 2021

I'm hoping someday that I may be able to retire and join in on one of your Motocamper events.

35 years ago, the wife and I rode down to Nashville (from northern Canada) and then over to Cherokee NC to ride the Blueridge Parkway. That was long before computers and I didn't know anything except that I saw a picture in a motorcycle magazine of the parkway.
        We ended up riding mostly in fog while on the Parkway. Was still a nice trip. Camping in a pup-tent along the way. Sat on a picnic table while a tornado went through in Illinois (I think it was there). Had to ask people what that siren was all about after it was all over.

Anyways, I hope to ride the Parkway again (I'm 66 this year, so times awasting), and possibly could plan one of your campouts along the way.

This summer does not feel that it is going to be any better with the virus, and the Can/US border being closed, along with most campgrounds here in Canada.

--
        Gordon

Comment

Happy New Year be safe

Comment

Happy New Year all

Dusty
            Ken - 1992 Honda GL1500 Aspencade 2013 Victory Cross Country Tour
            Camping Styles - tent camp off of bike - 2013 HF Cargo trailer - 2011 Aspen Sentry
            "It's never too early to plan and never too late to go!" - Dusty
            sigpic

Comment

After enduring 2020 I get very anxious at anticipating this year unless my man The Donald and those Republicans in Georgia can pull out their elections...Mike, you say you bought the Nomad to "get people to talk to you"...that's funny, sort of like the mother tying a sandwich around her little son's neck to get the dog to play with him....Everyone Have a Terrific New Year and be Safe...

Comment

Working...
              X