Announcement

Collapse

** Notice to those who may have registered recently **

You'll need to re-register. I've purged the moderation queues to start from scratch and made a few change so your account would be active immediately. Just re-register, should be fine.
See more
See less

Looking forward to a new adventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking forward to a new adventure

My wife and I sailed our 43 foot boat from the Chicago area to Key West where we currently live and work. We're looking forward to a new adventure, moto camping around the US

That’s wonderful. My wife and I sold our 34 footer last fall. Now I have more time for moto camping.
    Sailboat camping is similar to moto camping but I think we have more ticks. LOL
    sigpic
    Jeff
    2005 Yamaha RoadStar 1700 * 2006 Neosho Starlight Model 19 Tag-Trailer * 2009 Kompact Kamp Mini-Mate

Comment

America has so much to see. Use the forum share your travels and post pics!
      2016 BMW R1200RT
      2010 BMW R1200GSA
      A Bad Day Riding Is Still Better Than A Good Day Working!

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
        Agree with msscull, share and post pictures with us of your adventure. Keep an eye on the events section and perhaps your travels will line up with one of our gatherings.
        WP1
        Jim & Tammie (Not the Bakers)
        2011 FLHTK & Lees-ure Lite
        2012 Vstrom & 2012 Frankenstrom, 2017 DRZ400
        YouTube Channel: WolfPackOne

Comment

Thanks! We're kicking around the idea of doing a YouTube series.

Comment

Welcome from N.E. Ohio. We're having a get together in July you're welcome to come.

Comment

Welcome from Western Kentucky!
              Steve

2017 Suzuki DL650A V-Strom 2005 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2002 Harley Road King Classic, 1976 Harley Sportster

Comment

Working...
              X