Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reintroduction

Hi y'all!

It's been a few years and it's good to be back in the saddle. Since I've been gone I've moved from the Florida Panhandle to the Left Coast (Santa Barbara), got a new store bought knee, and replaced my VTX1800 (before that was an '05 Concours) with an '03 Kawasaki Mean Streak.

I've had two bike trips over the past month and decided that I'm too dang old to be sleeping on the ground (my cot is too big for the small tent, I only use that for car camping). So, I'm transitioning into a hammock camper. I just got a Tensa4 Hammock Stand that folds up nicely and have a Amok Draumr 90 degree hammock on the way and can't wait to start camping with that setup. In the meantime, my cheap Amazon hammock does just fine in the stand. More comfortable than my bed, in fact.

I hope to catch up with y'all and add some campground and equipment reviews over time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210316_142206.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	573.5 KB
ID:	276028
    2003 Mean Streak. Moved out of the tent and into a hammock with a TENSA4 Stand.

Re: Reintroduction

Welcome back!
    Steve

2017 Suzuki DL650A V-Strom 2005 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2002 Harley Road King Classic, 1976 Harley Sportster

Comment

Re: Reintroduction

Originally posted by Ironheadziggy76 View Post
      Welcome back!
      Thank you!
      2003 Mean Streak. Moved out of the tent and into a hammock with a TENSA4 Stand.

Comment

Working...
      X