Been gone so long...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been gone so long...

I've been gone so long that I feel I have to reintroduce myself lol.
    Last year was a total washout for me. Retired yes but I took on a huge project that took over my life and along with Covid restrictions kept me off the bike and I did not get a single night of camping in. That project is going to keep me busy til the end of June but then I plan on getting on the road.
    I've got around 30 nights mapped out traveling around Newfoundland. That will keep me busy enough without having to even think of going to the mainland this year.
    Anyway, I'm back... for those who haven't seen me posting before, 2005 Honda Sport Tractor 1300 hauling Henrietta, my Mini Mate camper.
    Videos coming!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Barachois 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	588.7 KB
ID:	276027

Re: Been gone so long...

Hello again from Northwestern Ontario. I spent a week in Newfoundland a couple years ago. Flew over to a friends wedding. Was a great place to visit, and it's on my bucket list to get over there on my motorcycle.

As with you, did not get out for a single night in my Leesure Lite last summer. Hoping that the restrictions will ease up some this summer.

--
    Gordon

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon View Post
      Hello again from Northwestern Ontario. I spent a week in Newfoundland a couple years ago. Flew over to a friends wedding. Was a great place to visit, and it's on my bucket list to get over there on my motorcycle.

As with you, did not get out for a single night in my Leesure Lite last summer. Hoping that the restrictions will ease up some this summer.

--
      Gordon
      Give yourself at least 2 weeks on the island. Lots of scenery... most roads are one way into a place but the view is different on the return.
      I worked in Thunder Bay during the '90s... actually got up to Red Lake once. You are only 5 days away from the ferry... the first 3 just getting across Ontario!

Comment

Been missing your videos. NF is on my bucket list if things ever open up in time for me to make it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank in WV View Post
          Been missing your videos. NF is on my bucket list if things ever open up in time for me to make it.
          I'm not planning on getting on the mainland until a year from now and doing long range planning for a trip around the continent in 2023. I think it will take another year before we're opening up everything and it's really safe to travel.

Comment

Missing your videos
            My wife and I love your Island. Hope to get back once they open the borders to us
            www.k9carriage.com

Comment

Working...
            X