Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New moto camper in my household

Originally posted by Trailace View Post
    Your going to have a great time. I love riding with my son and had some great rides together. Enjoy it while you can once they graduate from college and get a real job and girlfriend/ wife its hard for them to find the time to go. I have been waiting 3 years for him to finish the TAT with me.
    Thanks and good luck with the TAT
    ST1300, tent, coffee... check lets hit the roadsigpic

Comment

Glad to see a new motocamper. Yes I also notice the samurai, I have a few that I use as daily drives when it raining or to cold to dress out for the motorcycle. The only thin bad about that is that the motorcycle has a bigger engine than the samurai. But they both get the camper use behind them. Have fun and maybe one day we will run up on yalll.. So howdy for Georgia.

Steve

Comment

Just an update, we were on our way planning the Oregon or Bust trip for this year. Planned for June 12th. It's not happening for a little while now. Edward broke his collar bone dirtbiking with his friends in Oklahoma. He is on his way back tomorrow then off to the surgeon to have the bone fragments removed and a bar put in. So close, maybe this fall if he is up to it. He just got the panniers put on that he got for graduation from high school.
        ST1300, tent, coffee... check lets hit the roadsigpic

Comment

Working...
        X