looking for a sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a sale

After reading about all the uses for a tarp and seeing all Ken's photos of how he uses one I decided I need one. Well maybe I should rephrase that, I don't need one but I want one. Of course I tell my wife I need one badly. If anyone hears about one on sale let me know. I want a 12 foot by 12 foot or larger. I did get the Kelty adjustable poles on sale after reading the post on here. Thanks in advance. I said after going to Vietnam that I would never camp again, but after retiring I can't seem to get enough of it.
    Last edited by Hog Wild; 01-24-2014, 11:05 PM. Reason: spelling
    sigpic

Re: looking for a sale

Be patient ....Someone knows!
    2012 Limited Harley Davidson +09 Aspen classic
    ( WIFE MADE ME BUY THEM BOTH)
    The only time you can have too much fuel.............is if your on fire!

Comment

Jimmie ... one search engine that works pretty good for finding the best pricing is thefind.com

Like Dan suggests ... be patient!

Myself ... I prefer the rectangular style tarps over the square Kelty, as they are much easier to get a taut pitch!

Ken - 1992 Honda GL1500 Aspencade 2013 Victory Cross Country Tour
      Camping Styles - tent camp off of bike - 2013 HF Cargo trailer - 2011 Aspen Sentry
      "It's never too early to plan and never too late to go!" - Dusty
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks Ken I just ordered that tarp and 3 rolls of guy line from that link. At their price I could get two 12 foot by 9.5 foot tarps for what one 16 foot Kelty cost. I knew I could count on this forum for the best info.
        sigpic

Comment

THANKS DUSTY, for your advice, I just ordered a Chinook 11016 Tarp 12 x 9.6 in Sand color, from ManVentureOutpost.com Will use it with my Shur-Kamp camper.

Comment

Originally posted by Hog Wild View Post
            Thanks Ken I just ordered that tarp and 3 rolls of guy line from that link. At their price I could get two 12 foot by 9.5 foot tarps for what one 16 foot Kelty cost. I knew I could count on this forum for the best info.
            Originally posted by yellowrench View Post
            THANKS DUSTY, for your advice, I just ordered a Chinook 11016 Tarp 12 x 9.6 in Sand color, from ManVentureOutpost.com Will use it with my Shur-Kamp camper.
            Glad I could help you out in any way I could.

Now, next step involves practice! .....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2fdTtKuQRE"]Dusty Boots's all purpose knots - YouTube[/ame]
            Ken - 1992 Honda GL1500 Aspencade 2013 Victory Cross Country Tour
            Camping Styles - tent camp off of bike - 2013 HF Cargo trailer - 2011 Aspen Sentry
            "It's never too early to plan and never too late to go!" - Dusty
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X