Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cooler rack on Cargo trailer

Originally posted by wingpilot96 View Post
    I had a similar idea..wanted to have the rack mounted on the trailer and then easily removed to add to the receiver hitch...Just need to remove two bolts and I can move to the bike to carry stuff....

If you want to see it in person..we seem to be neighbors (well 32 miles or so....)
    Nice idea,,, I just might use that. I was working with it today and had a plan going. But now I just might have to re-think it.
    Not sure if you were talking to me,,,,, but we are a little further then 32 mile,,,,,,,,, http://goo.gl/maps/izK8e

Comment

Originally posted by winger77 View Post
      Nice idea,,, I just might use that. I was working with it today and had a plan going. But now I just might have to re-think it.
      Not sure if you were talking to me,,,,, but we are a little further then 32 mile,,,,,,,,, http://goo.gl/maps/izK8e
      Ahhh...just found my mistake...I entered Springfield...not Springville. Yeah..but what's a couple extra miles for a breakfast meet-up. Maybe when all this snow melts! Have you been to the Ephrata Meet..just moved back to the PA area and went to it in NOV...should startup again in Feb or Mar.
      2008 GL1800-HPNA with 65,000+ miles
      1995 BunkHouse camper
      Darkside #1720

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wingpilot96 View Post
        Ahhh...just found my mistake...I entered Springfield...not Springville. Yeah..but what's a couple extra miles for a breakfast meet-up. Maybe when all this snow melts! Have you been to the Ephrata Meet..just moved back to the PA area and went to it in NOV...should startup again in Feb or Mar.
        Never been,,,,,,, but it is the perfect distance to build up an appetite . And I see Cabela's could be along the route also

Comment

Originally posted by winger77 View Post
          Never been,,,,,,, but it is the perfect distance to build up an appetite . And I see Cabela's could be along the route also
          I had heard that the Ephrata Meet grows to over 1000 bikes with vendors in the summer...it happens the first Sunday of each month:

http://www.amlegion429.com/special_events
          2008 GL1800-HPNA with 65,000+ miles
          1995 BunkHouse camper
          Darkside #1720

sigpic

Comment

I know I've been there in the summer before (1st sun of the month) and there were far more than a 10000 bikes there. Took me better part of an hour to just walk around and look at them all.

Comment

Working...
            X