Eureka Springs, AR in September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eureka Springs, AR in September

Just to throw this out there in case anyone might be interested. My wife and I will be camping at the Corps campground below Beaver Dam September 14 to 19 (arrive 14th, leave the 19th).

Eureka Springs will be hosting a Free Jazz Festival in their City Park that weekend and we plan to see that and the other sightseeing stuff as well.

If anyone else cares to camp along or just stop by to say "Howdy", you would be more than welcome. We'll be in the Pines Loop right near the Showers.

-- JD

Re: Eureka Springs, AR in September

The only people that travel by bike to Jazz festivals are normally players. If so what do you play?

Comment

I play at the guitar (Badly). I also play the Moutain or Stick Dulcimer marginally better. I sing "tenor" 12 miles over yonger and don't have a bucket to carry the tune.

That being said, We are in need of a little get away and figure getting a line wet while there, listening to good music, and wander the town with a ride or two bult in, well, just worked out well.

-- JD

Comment

You will love the area, as you probably already know. It is the heart of some of the best day riding, biker friendly, and good eats every where. Enjoy!

Comment

I've been out there a few times in the last couple of years. Of course we grew up fishing the Elk River and the Illinois River. SW Missouri and NW Arkansas are like old friends not visited much for me.

-- JD

Comment

Working...
          X