Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Old Newbie.

Hi All,

Been gone from the site for quite some time. Back pain and 2 surgeries have also kept me off my bike more than I'd like, but not completely. But now the urge to get out and take another trip is becoming to great to ignore. So I thought I'd come back and try to pickup some new up to date tips and tricks. I've been reading posts for a few days and see some names I recognize, Hi Steve, and many that are new to me. There has been quite a bit of change since I was last here. I'm beginning to wonder if there's anyone still here that doesn't pull a trailer. Let me know if there is, that's the group I'll fit in with. I'll be hanging around and hopefully I'll have something worthwhile to throw in every now and then.

Guy
    sigpic

2003 Suzuki DR 650, The touring model.

Welcome back Guy. There are a few that still carry everything on the bike posting here. Sorry I am not
    one of them. Still pulling a Mini Mate camper.
    sigpic
    Jeff
    2005 Yamaha RoadStar 1700 * 2006 Neosho Starlight Model 19 Tag-Trailer * 2009 Kompact Kamp Mini-Mate

Comment

Welcome back, Guy!
      I have gone full circle back to basics, much preferring to camp off the bike again

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1717  -  1.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	499.6 KB
ID:	296915

Dusty
      Ken - 1992 Honda GL1500 Aspencade 2013 Victory Cross Country Tour
      Camping Styles - tent camp off of bike - 2013 HF Cargo trailer - 2011 Aspen Sentry
      "It's never too early to plan and never too late to go!" - Dusty
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X