Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone actually take their AC units?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone actually take their AC units?

When I bought my timeout, the original owner had an AC unit, and gave it to me in the sale. I have literally never taken it anywhere. It seems like it wouldnt fit inside, so it's left to outside on the top. Just seems like to much to deal with. I saw BobKs post in the for sale section with his roll a home and he takes his, but I'm just curious how many others do.
    Current Bikes:
    2006 Kawasaki Concours///COG#:11628
    2006 Honda Goldwing 1800///GWRRA#:398646

Just purchased a Roll A Home Widebed which came with an AC unit. It's loaded so I will pack around it and of course use it. I like a cool room for sleepy time!

Comment

My first RAH came with an AC unit, I never used it so gave it away. Seemed like a lot of extra weight to haul around. Of course up here we don't get the crazy heat others get. Here you need an electric heater this time of year.
      2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
      ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
      VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

Comment

Not a RAH, but we stayed near Knoxville TN once in June in our Bubkhouse. A warm front moved in and it was steamy to say the least.
        I approached the campground owner, we have stayed there numerous times, and asked if I could borrow his van. I wanted to go to Walmart and buy an air conditioner. Of course i would have returned it before we left.
        We both had a good laugh over that one.
        2012 GL1800 Pearl white
        2005 Bunkhouse LX
        AMA life member

Comment

Working...
        X