Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone actually take their AC units?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cihilb
    replied
    Not a RAH, but we stayed near Knoxville TN once in June in our Bubkhouse. A warm front moved in and it was steamy to say the least.
    I approached the campground owner, we have stayed there numerous times, and asked if I could borrow his van. I wanted to go to Walmart and buy an air conditioner. Of course i would have returned it before we left.
    We both had a good laugh over that one.

Leave a comment:

• Bluetick
    replied
    My first RAH came with an AC unit, I never used it so gave it away. Seemed like a lot of extra weight to haul around. Of course up here we don't get the crazy heat others get. Here you need an electric heater this time of year.

Leave a comment:

• kenichi58
    replied
    Just purchased a Roll A Home Widebed which came with an AC unit. It's loaded so I will pack around it and of course use it. I like a cool room for sleepy time!

Leave a comment:

• Derick
    started a topic Does anyone actually take their AC units?

Does anyone actually take their AC units?

When I bought my timeout, the original owner had an AC unit, and gave it to me in the sale. I have literally never taken it anywhere. It seems like it wouldnt fit inside, so it's left to outside on the top. Just seems like to much to deal with. I saw BobKs post in the for sale section with his roll a home and he takes his, but I'm just curious how many others do.
Working...
X