Announcement

Collapse

** Notice to those who may have registered recently **

You'll need to re-register. I've purged the moderation queues to start from scratch and made a few change so your account would be active immediately. Just re-register, should be fine.
See more
See less

Saddle sore ranch campground.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saddle sore ranch campground.

I wasn't really sure where to post this, but I got this from a feed earlier today about this campground. Might be worth the visit.

The Saddle Sore Ranch is a 5 acre property just off of Route 66 in northwestern Arizona near the Cool Springs Gas Station and Oatman. This area is the twistiest section on all of Route 66 with 222 curves in just 10 miles. Needless to say, it is very popular with motorcycle riders. Saddle Sore Ranch is currently being created, and will include FREE primitive camping for motorcycle riders travelling through the area, even while the property is being updated. When complete, the ranch will have a few cabins, tent pads, barbecue grills, an unstocked bar, several hammock poles, fire pits and it will all be done to resemble an old west town. We will hold events at Saddle Sore Ranch, and make it available for private events as well. www.facebook.com/TheSaddleSoreRanch

Re: Saddle sore ranch campground.

Thanks I got it in my favorites now.

Comment

Re: Saddle sore ranch campground.

Hi everyone, my name is Rob and I own the Saddle Sore. After the 100+ degree heat subsides in a couple of months, we will start building it out. We would love to see some of you there. Pass the word along to your friends.

www.facebook.com/TheSaddleSoreRanch

www.SaddleSoreRanch.com

Phone number - 424-322-0505

businesscardside1.JPG

Comment

Working...
      X