Announcement

Collapse

** Notice to those who may have registered recently **

You'll need to re-register. I've purged the moderation queues to start from scratch and made a few change so your account would be active immediately. Just re-register, should be fine.
See more
See less

Tarps at Harbor Freight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarps at Harbor Freight

Just a heads up, I don't know how good the tarps are from Harbor Freight. I was just on their website and all of them are on sale. Anything from the blue plastic ones to the 2-sided silver ones. The prices seem good to me but I don't know a lot using the different styles of tarps.

Re: Tarps at Harbor Freight

I have used their heavy duty ones and they work well as a footprint.
    Steve

2017 Suzuki DL650A V-Strom 2005 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2002 Harley Road King Classic, 1976 Harley Sportster

Comment

I too use the Harbor Freight Blue tarps as footprints.
      Fits well with my Kelty tent.
      My life is a caricature of reality
      David C.
      Suzuki VStrom 650 - Sold, Current Ryde Can Am Spyder STS -" "
      Honda ST1300 - Sold, Suzuki Burgman 400 - RIP

Comment

I recently picked up one of the Harbor Freight Silver/Heavy Duty tarps to cover my Aspen Sentry when I'm storing it outside instead of in the garage. Seems to be a pretty good product and the price was right. The cashier even gave me 20% off the sale price. I believe the cost was $6.79 for item number: 30872.
        2011 HD Electra Glide Ultra Classic, 1993 HD FatBoy
        2014 Aspen Sentry
        2001 Bushtec Turbo-II

Comment

think it was last year they were giving those small tarps away like they do the penlights and tape measures....well I must have got 2 dozen of them.....lots of uses, even outside of camping.
          2003 BMW K1200LTE
          Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me; I want people to know 'why' I look this way.
          I've traveled a long way, and some of the roads weren't paved.
          Will Rogers

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X