Announcement

Collapse

** Notice to those who may have registered recently **

You'll need to re-register. I've purged the moderation queues to start from scratch and made a few change so your account would be active immediately. Just re-register, should be fine.
See more
See less

Americade 2015 Any MotoCampers Going

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Americade 2015 Any MotoCampers Going

I know I asked this last year but is anyone planning on going up this year to Lake George for the Americade bike rally. I've been going yearly since 2008. Always plan a nice ride up and enjoy the Adirondack roads. Going to leave Monday and head back on Friday this year. Hotel will be the sleeping arrangements. Maybe we can meet up?

Re: Americade 2015 Any MotoCampers Going

I plan to be up there Wednesday through Sunday, camping at Lake George Battleground, site 28. I'l be there with my Aspen Sentry and my buddy with his MiniMate. My buddy is looking to purchase a new motorcycle, so he's very interested in taking advantage of the numerous demo test rides. We also plan to see the Alonzo Bodden comedy show on Thursday evening. If you haven't seen him, he's funny and worth checking out. We also enjoy going to a seminar or two, depending upon our plans for the day. Here are a few rides in the Americade/lake George area. If interested in meeting up, send PM.
    2011 HD Electra Glide Ultra Classic, 1993 HD FatBoy
    2014 Aspen Sentry
    2001 Bushtec Turbo-II

Comment

I have been to the Alonzo comedy show. It was hysterical. I'm not registered this year just doing my own thing. I'll stop by and see your set-up if time allows. I'm staying at the Georgian in town. I'm bringing a newbee to the Americade my son's friend Kyle. I'll PM you my cell number. Hope you have a safe and relaxing ride up to the lake. Enjoy
      Thanks for the ride info.

Comment

I missed it by 1 week, Stayed at Lake George Battleground park for Memorial day weekend, There where a lot of Bikes out for this weekend that I assume where up there early for the week. always a good time on the lake.

Comment

Wife and I are going up Wednesday with the leesure lite, staying at Whippoorwill CG just south of Lake George.

Comment

Working...
          X