Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New tent

Originally posted by moodygne View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]16203[/ATTACH]Well today I set up my new tent that my son, daughter-in-law, and granddaughter bought me. Just because they love me. It is a six man Colman instant up tent. I went and bought a cot to go with it. Because I love me. Now that I have it set up in the house, I can't get it out.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16204[/ATTACH]
    I had one of those tents and a buddy borrowed it about a year ago...wanted to buy it, now he has it. Off Topic...but who is that Yul Brenner looking fellow messing around with your dog in YOUR tent? All clean shaven, slimmed down to your running weight...should warn those that don't know you that are going to the Chillout aiming to look for the ZZ Top look alike...and see this new and improved version...just to ease the initial shock...

Comment

I believe that is his son, Gary in those photos.
      Ken - 1992 Honda GL1500 Aspencade 2013 Victory Cross Country Tour
      Camping Styles - tent camp off of bike - 2013 HF Cargo trailer - 2011 Aspen Sentry
      "It's never too early to plan and never too late to go!" - Dusty
      sigpic

Comment

Yes that is my little boy.
        Gary
        sigpic
        Darkside # 751
        May God keep us all safe, and full of love.
        2016 Road Glide, and 2014 piggy back cargo trailer

Comment

Originally posted by buttset View Post
          When you said the time of set up I was thinking of Tim Allen Tool Time Guy

He said it took him 20 min to mow the yard, till he put 350 motor in lawntractor

now he mowed it in 7 min.

I have had my Mini Mate for a month only set it up a few times but
          not as fast as the video. Question, how does a fat guy, keep from losing
          his pants, putting in the Top poles in a Mini Mate. lol lol lol

Buttset from Mo.
          I make sure my belt is tight enough to hold up my pants. I'm not heavy, just don't have much butt to hold up my pants.
          We ride because we can ....sigpic Victory Hammer with Trans Moto Sidecar, Kompact Kamp Mini Mate

Comment

Originally posted by moodygne View Post
            Yes that is my little boy.
            Gary
            Handsome looking lad, chip off the old block..

Comment

My wife and I have been using the same set up for 2 years. It works great! We also use a ThermaRest mattress on our cots which puts it over the top. Set up and tear down is simple and fast. We also purchased an Ozark Mtn 10X10 Instant screen room for those rainy days. Its light and has the same type of set up as the tent. I fasten it to the front of my trailer behind the cooler.

Comment

Working...
              X