Leesure Lite owners question on Cycle model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leesure Lite owners question on Cycle model

Anyone have the Cycle model and then regret not having the Excel wider model? Ok, I take a while to buy anything until I'm really sure about it. Took me three year models before I bought my first truck! I found a nice Cycle model and was wondering about the wider model for the space.

Re: Leesure Lite owners question on Cycle model

Can't speak to the cycle but I've had 2 of the wider ones. If your concern is the difference in size I'd say don't be concerned as I don't know when I'm pulling mine except when pulling into a drive way with a big dip.

Comment

Only way I could see regretting not having the wider one is if you intend to have 2 ppl sleeping in it. I can't imagine needing more sleeping room, it's only a few inches! What, 48" for the cycle and 54" for the Excel I think? I would think the decreased width would be really nice not to have to pull through the wind, and less of a bother when fueling up etc. Not to mention a bit lighter...I've often wondered what it would be like to have one that was even narrower. Say, maybe 40" or even 36! If the decrease in weight followed it would weigh under 200 lbs! Still plenty of room to stand and get dressed or even put a chair in but still have the same accessories, like the roof cover and the awnings etc. Maybe only have 1 door since it's so narrow and have the cost drop accordingly. I think that would just about be the best possible single rider camper/trailer.

Comment

Thank you for your answer. The one I found is a Cycle model, and its only me, so should be good. Pulling with a Tri Glide.

Comment

Working...
        X