Announcement

Collapse

** Notice to those who may have registered recently **

You'll need to re-register. I've purged the moderation queues to start from scratch and made a few change so your account would be active immediately. Just re-register, should be fine.
See more
See less

Cowans gap campout new dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowans gap campout new dates

New dates are may 20,21 and get away day 22
    TURTLE

Do you know what site you are staying on?
    2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
    ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
    VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

Comment

YES,SITE 6 FOR 3 NITES,THURS--TO SUN.Tell Chuck he can camp on my site unless he will be on yours.Is he coming?
      TURTLE

Comment

Hello LuRay. Hope all is well.
        ABATE, HOG, IBMC,

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetick View Post
          Hello LuRay. Hope all is well.
          hi there i'm right here with you.i am ok.been doing some thinking about the camp out.days are moving right along.looking forward to it.but i would like a ride to some where now.if the weather is good tomottow i will ride my scoot down to the va hospital in Martinsburg,w.va
          for a check up.
          TURTLE

Comment

Originally posted by LURAY View Post

hi there i'm right here with you.i am ok.been doing some thinking about the camp out.days are moving right along.looking forward to it.but i would like a ride to some where now.if the weather is good tomottow i will ride my scoot down to the va hospital in Martinsburg,w.va
            for a check up.
            i may ride out to farmer and mary sue,by car.
            TURTLE

Comment

i'm signing off got to go
              LURAY
              TURTLE

Comment

Sorry missed your call. Tried to call back but no answer.
                ABATE, HOG, IBMC,

Comment

Well,you know by now that cindy and i talked.things will work out to my good.
                  TURTLE

Comment

Originally posted by LURAY View Post
                    Well,you know by now that cindy and i talked.things will work out to my good.
                    rode up to COWANS GAP FRIDAY OM MY NEW BIKE,SOLD THE SCOOT AND TOOK THE PLUNGE.COME TO THE CAMP OUT TO SEE IT.WHERE WE ARE CAMPING NEXT MONTH WAS FULL OF CAMPERS. I HOPE IF YOU PLAN TO COME MAKE RESERVATIONS NOW.
                    TURTLE.
                    TURTLE

Comment

Originally posted by luray View Post

rode up to cowans gap friday om my new bike,sold the scoot and took the plunge.come to the camp out to see it.where we are camping next month was full of campers. I hope if you plan to come make reservations now.
                      Turtle.
                      another gap camp out is over.maybe next year another.lots of rain and hot sun.but we all still had a good time.sitting by camp fires.eating,swapping
                      lies and tall and tall stories. A good time had to come to a end and we went our separate ways.to meet again at a moto camp out. I hope each one of you got home safe. With out any mishap.including chuck
                      luray
                      TURTLE

Comment

Another great campout! Made it as far as Black Moshannon state park Sunday, set up just in time to hide from a big line of storms from Buffalo and south. Arrived home today, much cooler & no rain. Thanks everyone. p.s. steak-on-a-stick was amazing!
                        1979 Wil-mac trike..."Wilma", '83 goldwing Aspencade
                        Teardrop cargo trailer, 04 LL "cycle" model, 08 FXSTC, '76 cb550f

Comment

Another good time at the gap. On the road,early, Sunday, beat the weather. Home. Sun, and very little traffic. Everything is all cleaned up, ready for the next event. Hope to make it to, Farmers, camp out.

Comment

Got home 3pm Saturday just in time to mow the yards.............Was great seeing everyone!

Comment

great to know that.also want to thank MARY SUE,CINDY,AN OTHERS THAT PROVIDED AND HELPED TO GIVE US THE GREAT FRIDAY EVENING MEAL.
                              LURAY
                              TURTLE

Comment

Working...
                              X