cowans gap camp out may 13,14,15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kerryb View Post
    I'm getting anxious, does anyone know a good anti-rain dance? Ii want to bring the trike, but it's a fairweather vehicle.
    no dance from me[Dave is good at that] but i will ask the chief rain maker to just rain down lots of sun shine.at one time we had a 12 month wait.Now just two.
    LURAY
    TURTLE

Comment

now it is down to just 3 weeks.i 'm doing a jig i'm so happy.
      TURTLE [WITH THIS NEW BIKE I WILL HAVE TO CHANGE THAT.]
      TURTLE

Comment

Looking forward to Cowans Gap. Hoping for good weather of course.
        2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
        ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
        VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

Comment

Yup, good weather is always a plus. Guess it's time to make sure the bike is ready, need to rebuild the front forks.
          1979 Wil-mac trike..."Wilma", '83 goldwing Aspencade
          Teardrop cargo trailer, 04 LL "cycle" model, 08 FXSTC, '76 cb550f

Comment

Yup, good weather is always a plus. Guess it's time to make sure the bike is ready, need to rebuild the front forks.
            i hope you have the seals.the dealer here could not get fork seals for that goldwing trike i wanted for four weeks.
            been raining for two days and two nights here,leave your rain gear at home .you won't need it.
            TURTLE
            TURTLE

Comment

Well, I put new seals in last year, I'm putting new bushings in the sliders and tubes...I'll try real hard not to damage the seals.

Comment

Ever the Boy Scout...when I looked in the package of bushings,I found I had ordered new seals too! That's a win.

Comment

ever the boy scout...when i looked in the package of bushings,i found i had ordered new seals too! That's a win.
                  good,i hope the repair is going good for you.only four days and i'm on the road again.heading for cowan gap.weather report looks good for us.
                  Turtle.
                  TURTLE

Comment

Repair went well. Packing my stuff, pleased with weather forecast, see you all on Thursday...yippeee.

Comment

Working...
                    X