Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluetick
    replied
    Wasn't happy with the stuff you left here in the cup when you left! Have to start the blackball list for next year. Good turn out, a few new friends.

Leave a comment:

• LURAY
    replied
    Made it home with no problem .got on 219 and rode it to cumberland md.and then to hagerstown.now its tuesday and i dont know what i 'm going to do this weekend.had a great time at the camp out.even with dave.thanks cindy for all what you did'great gal.an all the rest of you,great meeting all of you.ride safe all of you and hope to see you at another campout.
    Luray

Leave a comment:

• rondarider
    replied
    Made it home.camper set up .thanks tick an tickbuddy.hade a great time .ronda out getting wings see everybody on Friday. Only got stuck on 219 for about half an hour and stayed mostly dry.lol

Leave a comment:

• tickbuddy
    replied
    I am so thankful to all those who made it to our campout. I wish people wouldn't have felt the need to leave money. You are our friends! Waiting to hear how Ronda and Ken do since they are riding in the rain and got stuck on 219 because of an accident today! I hope to see everyone at Loleta this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• FarmerD
    replied
    Great campout Dave and Cindy! Home safe camper opened up drying out loading for Loleta

Leave a comment:

• naga viper
    replied
    Bowing out not going to be able to make it.

Leave a comment:

• rondarider
    replied
    Be there around 2 see you there

Leave a comment:

• Bluetick
    replied
    Looks like I'll have a wet yard after all the rain here. LuRay was in charge of the weather and we all know how he is....

Leave a comment:

• lqqk_out
    replied
    Originally posted by Bluetick View Post
    The PA Game Commission has a Live Stream Elk Cam you might be interested in. I haven't seen anything the last couple times I've looked but you might get lucky.
    I just happen to click on the link and they were out there this morning. Six of them. A few of them were locking horns.

Leave a comment:

• Bluetick
    replied

For those that haven't been here before, this is a picture of my driveway as you come down the hill. We're about three or four hundred yards in from the main (Windfall) Road. You can also use the one right before this one, they're connected. There is the yellow "Watch for Motorcycle" signs and Cindy pained a rock with our name and address on it.

The PA Game Commission has a Live Stream Elk Cam you might be interested in. I haven't seen anything the last couple times I've looked but you might get lucky.

Leave a comment:

• naga viper
    replied
    That is still busy Turtle!
    I may try to make it lots up in the air and super busy as usual
    I have one 300 mile ride so far this year. It stinks being this busy!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• LURAY
    replied
    busy,on the couch,ho,ho

Leave a comment:

• Bluetick
    replied
    I think I'm busy that weekend...

Leave a comment:

• FarmerD
    replied
    MarySue and I will be there

Leave a comment:

• tickbuddy
    replied
    I don't really have an exact count, but some have said they were coming. I sure hope the weather is good. I look forward to seeing whoever can come.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X