X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GailForce
    replied
    Originally posted by FarmerD View Post
    I messed up the schedule sooo it's like the Cleveland Indians. Wait till next year!
    Sorry you guys can’t make the trip.

Leave a comment:

• FarmerD
    replied
    I messed up the schedule sooo it's like the Cleveland Indians. Wait till next year!

Leave a comment:

• GailForce
    replied
    So far I count 12 people coming to the Missouri Campfire. Please post here if you plan to attend. I sure don’t want to come up short for breakfast on Saturday.

Weather forecast shows mid 80’s during the day and low 60’s at night. So far no rain is in the forecast. Great for floating and wonderful for a campfire each evening.

Leave a comment:

• GailForce
    replied
    Thanks for helping me kickstart the headcount. We are a little more than a week away. I will arrive midday on Thursday. Don’t forget to make your reservations. As in years past we will have a community chili dinner (bring your favorite can) Friday and I will provide breakfast Saturday morning. To make certain we have enough food please post if you plan to attend. Long range forecasts show mid 80’s during the day and 60 at night. I look forward to seeing our regulars and hope new folks decide to join us. The float trips and evening campfires are a lot of fun. Please consider attending.

Leave a comment:

• WolfPackOne
    replied
    Groundhog, Meach, and Me (Randy too) will be in on Thursday afternoon.
    Anyone coming near/thru Atlanta is welcome to join us. We're leaving Wednesday morning staying at Meriwether Lewis Wednesday night then hitting BR Thursday afternoon.
    Looking forward to seeing you all.
    WP1

Leave a comment:

• RJ-97
    replied
    If you're still looking for a headcount. It'll be me, Joyce and marty

Leave a comment:

• RJ-97
    replied
    Hey Marty, good to hear your still alive and kicking.
    not sure if she remembers me, but say hello to Roz for me.
    it's been awhile, but I belive you are correct, it was Tim's Ford. Mike (buttset) and I shared a site next to you.
    I know you're not riding anymore, but you should consider stopping by one of these events sometime. Good to touch base with old friends.
    Randy

Leave a comment:

• mailman01
    replied
    Have been on a couple of these campouts, but the last one has been tooo many years ago...think it was in Tn and we were in a site next to Randy and some other fella, just can't remember his name....loved those events....that video was awesome...good to see those faces whose names I could not remember, other than Jeff and Randy....lot has changed in my life in the past few years, these camping events are not on the schedule...as much as I loved it...but I will continue to follow you folks, as much as possible...Marty & Roz Hill

Leave a comment:

• GailForce
    replied
    Missouri Campfire is one month away. Don’t forget to make your reservations. As we’ve done in the past, Friday night we will have a community chili pot. Bring a can of your favorite chili. I’ll provide the fixings, bowls and spoons to go with it. On Saturday morning I’ll provide breakfast for everyone. When we get closer to the 9/15 start date I’ll try to get a head count so we have enough food for everyone.

We often have a couple of float trips. Usually on Friday and Saturday. These are approximately 4 hour floats. Reservations for these can be made the night before and the morning of each float.

Hot showers are within walking distance from our campsite. The showers require quarters. The general store is in the same building with some food, drink (beer too) and ice items.

This is a very laid back group. If you haven’t attended before please consider joining us. It’s a GREAT time! For information and directions visit bassresort.com.

Leave a comment:

• GailForce
    replied
    Can’t wait to see everyone. Don’t forget to make your reservations.

Leave a comment:

• WolfPackOne
    replied
    Just a little over a month, got it on your camping calendar? Don't let it sneak up on ya'.

Bike Mirror.jpg

Leave a comment:

• GailForce
    replied
    MO CAMPFIRE UPDATE. PLEASE READ!!

The date has has been changed to one week earlier. When the date was originally selected there were no other events on the Bass Resort events page. Now they have a Blues Music Festival scheduled which has consumed most of the campsites. There would also be an enormous amount of traffic in the campground and on the river. This is the reason I moved the date up to September 15-18. I’m sorry for the inconvenience but it seemed to make sense. If you already have reservations, Bass Resort can rebook at no additional cost. We have been told about a policy change that asks that you make paid reservations 10 days prior to your arrival. When you make reservations refer to the MotoCamper group. I have site 583 reserved (elec. site) and Almosthere has 585 (elec. site) and 584 (no elec.) reserved. There is room for several setups on each site or you can select an adjacent site for yourself. Again I apologize for the change. Let me know if you have any questions.

Leave a comment:

• Momma
    replied
    So excited!!!

Leave a comment:

• almosthere
    replied
    Hey all. Just tried to book a site at Bass River. Looks like all the sites between Jeff's 583 and site 591 are taken. I am hoping they were taken by those here in the group. Please chime in if you have yours. Maybe we could double up with one of you, hoping.
    thanks Robert & Deb

Leave a comment:

• kar650
    replied
    Originally posted by WolfPackOne View Post

Rafts, canoes or kayaks, "Oh my".........
    Looking forward to bouncing off the rocks again. Hoping to stay upright but those dang Modelo's seem to be top heavy.

Dorothy final.gif

thumb_oh-boy-this-is-gonna-be-great-oh-boy-48948969.png

Leave a comment:

Working...
X