Announcement

Collapse

** Notice to those who may have registered recently **

You'll need to re-register. I've purged the moderation queues to start from scratch and made a few change so your account would be active immediately. Just re-register, should be fine.
See more
See less

8th Annual Missouri Campfire 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WolfPackOne View Post

Rafts, canoes or kayaks, "Oh my".........
    Looking forward to bouncing off the rocks again. Hoping to stay upright but those dang Modelo's seem to be top heavy.

Dorothy final.gif

thumb_oh-boy-this-is-gonna-be-great-oh-boy-48948969.png

Comment

Hey all. Just tried to book a site at Bass River. Looks like all the sites between Jeff's 583 and site 591 are taken. I am hoping they were taken by those here in the group. Please chime in if you have yours. Maybe we could double up with one of you, hoping.
      thanks Robert & Deb

Comment

So excited!!!

Comment

MO CAMPFIRE UPDATE. PLEASE READ!!

The date has has been changed to one week earlier. When the date was originally selected there were no other events on the Bass Resort events page. Now they have a Blues Music Festival scheduled which has consumed most of the campsites. There would also be an enormous amount of traffic in the campground and on the river. This is the reason I moved the date up to September 15-18. I’m sorry for the inconvenience but it seemed to make sense. If you already have reservations, Bass Resort can rebook at no additional cost. We have been told about a policy change that asks that you make paid reservations 10 days prior to your arrival. When you make reservations refer to the MotoCamper group. I have site 583 reserved (elec. site) and Almosthere has 585 (elec. site) and 584 (no elec.) reserved. There is room for several setups on each site or you can select an adjacent site for yourself. Again I apologize for the change. Let me know if you have any questions.
          sigpic
          Jeff
          2005 Yamaha RoadStar 1700 * 2006 Neosho Starlight Model 19 Tag-Trailer * 2009 Kompact Kamp Mini-Mate

Comment

Just a little over a month, got it on your camping calendar? Don't let it sneak up on ya'.

Bike Mirror.jpg

Jim & Tammie (Not the Bakers)
            2011 FLHTK & Lees-ure Lite
            2012 Vstrom & 2012 Frankenstrom, 2017 DRZ400
            YouTube Channel: WolfPackOne

Comment

Can’t wait to see everyone. Don’t forget to make your reservations.
              sigpic
              Jeff
              2005 Yamaha RoadStar 1700 * 2006 Neosho Starlight Model 19 Tag-Trailer * 2009 Kompact Kamp Mini-Mate

Comment

Working...
              X