8th Annual Missouri Campfire 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8th Annual Missouri Campfire 2022

For those scheduling vacation time off or wanting to pin down there camping schedules please consider
    attending the Missouri Campfire September 22-25. At this point we intend to continue using Bass Resort
    in Steelville Missouri. These dates avoid the generally larger crowds that attend the earlier weekend for
    the MOROOTS Music festival. I will be reserving the same site from previous years (583) which has electric.
    There seems to be room for 3-5 campers on each site. Hammock campers will also find useful trees in this
    area. As we have done in past years a community pot of chili is scheduled for Friday and a free breakfast
    will be on Saturday morning. Additional details about activities (road trip & float trip) will be posted as the
    date gets closer. Hope you decide to join us this year.

Bassresort.com
    Current Pricing
    Weekday $13.92
    Weekend $16.07
    Electric is additional
    Starts
    09-22-2022
    Ends
    09-25-2022
    sigpic
    Jeff
    2005 Yamaha RoadStar 1700 * 2006 Neosho Starlight Model 19 Tag-Trailer * 2009 Kompact Kamp Mini-Mate

Thank's I've submitted for time off that weekend.

Ken

Comment

Jeff,
      Thanks for setting up the dates. Check it out how good I've gotten at RSVPing! :-)

As before, anyone passing through the Atlanta area is welcome to tag along as we've had a good group over the past few years riding over together. Preliminary plans are to leave Atlanta Wednesday and camp at ML in Tenn arriving Bass River Thursday afternoon.

Any Noobs interested in attending, check out last years festivities below.

Jim & Tammie (Not the Bakers)
      2011 FLHTK & Lees-ure Lite
      2012 Vstrom & 2012 Frankenstrom, 2017 DRZ400
      YouTube Channel: WolfPackOne

Comment

Originally posted by kar650 View Post
        Thank's I've submitted for time off that weekend.

Ken
        Hope you let yourself off for the trip Ken.

sigpic
        Jeff
        2005 Yamaha RoadStar 1700 * 2006 Neosho Starlight Model 19 Tag-Trailer * 2009 Kompact Kamp Mini-Mate

Comment

Originally posted by WolfPackOne View Post
          Jeff,
          Thanks for setting up the dates. Check it out how good I've gotten at RSVPing! :-)

As before, anyone passing through the Atlanta area is welcome to tag along as we've had a good group over the past few years riding over together. Preliminary plans are to leave Atlanta Wednesday and camp at ML in Tenn arriving Bass River Thursday afternoon.

Any Noobs interested in attending, check out last years festivities below.

Very impressed with your RSVP etiquette Jim.

sigpic
          Jeff

Comment

I'll have to seriously look at this. A whole lot of "ifs" have to fall in place, but I should be in southern Ontario the 2nd week of September and "if" the borders are open and "if" I plan on meeting people on the BRP at the end of September, then this could be on my agenda as I meander south.

Comment

Wolfpack One ya troublemaker! MarySue liked your video. Told her it's a 10 hour ride she said that's not so bad We'll see how she's doing by then.

Comment

Originally posted by FarmerD View Post
                Wolfpack One ya troublemaker! MarySue liked your video. Told her it's a 10 hour ride she said that's not so bad We'll see how she's doing by then.
                I feel ya' Brother but it's a GREAT get together. Besides, it's not that much farther than ya'll rode to the Chill Out right? Come on over and enjoy the cool water float! Jeff cooks up a mean breakfast too.

And, if things work out for me, I'll put some pressure on you guys when I venture to North Park Avenue in July!

tenor.gif

Comment

This became a little more feasible in the past 2 days... would be about 30 days on the road by then.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim C-G View Post
                    This became a little more feasible in the past 2 days... would be about 30 days on the road by then.
                    Hope you can make it. Great folks and lots of laughs.
                    sigpic
                    Jeff

Comment

Sure would like to go to this. But thinking about going to rockies gold. The Monstress area is a really nice riding area. But since I've never been to the BAss resort it maybe just as nice. Can anyone weight in on this. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jebcoac View Post
                        Sure would like to go to this. But thinking about going to rockies gold. The Monstress area is a really nice riding area. But since I've never been to the BAss resort it maybe just as nice. Can anyone weight in on this. Thanks
                        You can check out bassresort.com for there amenities. Kayaks, canoeing, horseback riding, pool etc. The pay showers are clean and have plenty of hot water. There is a general store on site for beer, soda, pizza etc. The nearest town is Steelville which is a ten minute ride away. Fuel, groceries and restaurants are available. As for riding, there are plenty of nice roads to explore in central Missouri. Our campsite is a short walk to the river for lounging in the water. All in all it’s a great time. Check out Jim’s video above for a glimpse of last year’s event. Hope you decide to join us.

sigpic
                        Jeff

Comment

Hey all I just got this in an email from Bass River. Don't forget April 1st
                          is the last day to receive
                          10% OFF rafts, canoes or kayaks!
                          Online Code: APRFL22

Comment

Originally posted by almosthere View Post

Rafts, canoes or kayaks, "Oh my".........
                            Looking forward to bouncing off the rocks again. Hoping to stay upright but those dang Modelo's seem to be top heavy.

Dorothy final.gif

Comment

Originally posted by almosthere View Post
                              Thanks for posting the discount Rob.

sigpic
                              Jeff

Comment

Working...
                              X