Chill Out 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chill Out 2022

Any dates for this set up? My daughter want's to come but has to put in for vacation time soon.

Thanks Ken

I sure hope it's on. I've got to break my Chill Out bad luck streak and hoping this will be the year........................
    Jim & Tammie (Not the Bakers)
    2011 FLHTK & Lees-ure Lite
    2012 Vstrom & 2012 Frankenstrom, 2017 DRZ400
    YouTube Channel: WolfPackOne

Comment

I’m planning to come.
      sigpic
      Jeff
      2005 Yamaha RoadStar 1700 * 2006 Neosho Starlight Model 19 Tag-Trailer * 2009 Kompact Kamp Mini-Mate

Comment

We normally have it the first weekend in June, that would be the 2nd through the 5th this year I’m going to try to get in touch with them through Facebook or leave them an email. Tried calling both numbers and both mailboxes were full. It’s usually not a problem but Lori always expected us around the first or second weekend. I’m going to keep trying to contact them.

Steve

2017 Suzuki DL650A V-Strom 2005 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2002 Harley Road King Classic, 1976 Harley Sportster

Comment

Just heard back from Hunt’s and they are good with the first weekend and probably the second. We just need to let them know.
          Steve

2017 Suzuki DL650A V-Strom 2005 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2002 Harley Road King Classic, 1976 Harley Sportster

Comment

I’m good with the first weekend. I’m already wondering what kind of fun we can get into this year.
            2005 Goldwing, 2010 Mini-mate, 2017 vstrom dl650

Comment

Anytime in June works for me.
              sigpic
              Jeff
              2005 Yamaha RoadStar 1700 * 2006 Neosho Starlight Model 19 Tag-Trailer * 2009 Kompact Kamp Mini-Mate

Comment

I am not available either of those, which is okay. I have so many things already planned for this summer that I won't be available much.
                Deb
                sigpic
                2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike - Champion Kit, 2011 Lees-ure Lite Excel, Harbor Freight Tag-A-Long

Comment

Working...
                X