X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derick
    replied
    Originally posted by GailForce View Post

MarySue evidently made this train style air horn. She would let us know each morning when the coffee was ready. Nothing like her 7:00 wake up call for coffee!
    It was the earliest weekend I've had in a long time.

Leave a comment:

• WolfPackOne
    replied
    Originally posted by GailForce View Post

MarySue evidently made this train style air horn. She would let us know each morning when the coffee was ready. Nothing like her 7:00 wake up call for coffee!

Bwahaha, that's classic.

Leave a comment:

• GailForce
    replied
    Originally posted by WolfPackOne View Post
    Good looking crowd. What's the backstory on the BA horn?

Leave a comment:

• WolfPackOne
    replied
    Good looking crowd. What's the backstory on the BA horn?

Leave a comment:

• GailForce
    replied
    Thanks Denny. Great pictures of the group and MarySue’s big ass horn.

Leave a comment:

• FarmerD
    replied
    2022 pics from MarySue Banner pic campout2022.jpgBanner pic campout2022.jpgGroup pic Eddie'd Grill.jpgRonda and Duke.jpgZipp grill master.jpgBreakfast.jpgGarage chill.jpgnight campers.jpgBreakfast.jpg
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• GailForce
    replied
    Denny, can you post the group photos MarySue took of us?

Leave a comment:

• FarmerD
    replied
    Happy Katy likes her shed. Thanks everyone for posting they got home safely. MarySue says she would'nt mind doing it again next year. We can discuss dates at with you all at the September campouts this year.

Leave a comment:

• rondarider
    replied
    Made it home Thursday. Had a great time thanks denny an marysue an duke. Katy loves the antler shed

Leave a comment:

• Meach
    replied
    Had a great time, thanks to Denny, MarySue, and Duke for their hospitality. I got home Tuesday afternoon. Beat most of the rain Sunday until late in the day, camped at Iron Ridge CG near Ironton, OH. Monday was more of a soggy, chilly ride thru eastern KY.Had to stop a couple times to let storms pass. Heavy rain, fog, and narrow mountain roads made for a challenging ride. Camped second night at Cumberland Gap National Park, had been wanting to camp there for a while to check it out. Had to dodge scattered storms across eastern TN down into GA all the way home on Tues. It's all just part of being on the road.

Leave a comment:

• zipp
    replied
    I had a good time and thanks MarySue for all the good food. She worked way too hard to feed us .

Leave a comment:

• FarmerD
    replied
    MarySue and I want to thank everyone who came out for a good time. Glad everyone got home safely

Leave a comment:

• kar650
    replied
    More pics.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Bluetick
    replied
    Everybody got wet during the camp-out since Denny put LuRay in charge of the weather, what was he thinking? I guess that's why he (LuRay) didn't show up...? Cindy and I made it home without getting wet (due to my clean living). Mary Sue made way too much food. Anybody that went hungry must have slept through meal times. With that crazy air horn she had I find it hard to believe anyone within a mile could have slept through it. Great time, looking forward to next year. Don't put LuRay in charge of the weather!

Leave a comment:

• GailForce
    replied
    Split my ride home up into 2 days. Saturday was fairly dry but today the rain gear was on all day. Really enjoyed this event. Hope Denny any MarySue have this again.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X