Announcement

Collapse

** Notice to those who may have registered recently **

You'll need to re-register. I've purged the moderation queues to start from scratch and made a few change so your account would be active immediately. Just re-register, should be fine.
See more
See less

Camp out at Farmer D's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Victor and I made it home about 7:30 with just sprinkles.

Comment

Zipp line.
      Attached Files

Comment

I made it home just before 230.... Drenched as a dog in a swimming pool. I dont mind. I can always use the practice in the rain. Bike performed flawlessly and had a great weekend. Thanks all.
        Current Bikes:
        2006 Kawasaki Concours///COG#:11628
        2006 Honda Goldwing 1800///GWRRA#:398646

Comment

Split my ride home up into 2 days. Saturday was fairly dry but today the rain gear was on all day. Really enjoyed this event. Hope Denny any MarySue have this again.
          sigpic
          Jeff
          2005 Yamaha RoadStar 1700 * 2006 Neosho Starlight Model 19 Tag-Trailer * 2009 Kompact Kamp Mini-Mate

Comment

Everybody got wet during the camp-out since Denny put LuRay in charge of the weather, what was he thinking? I guess that's why he (LuRay) didn't show up...? Cindy and I made it home without getting wet (due to my clean living). Mary Sue made way too much food. Anybody that went hungry must have slept through meal times. With that crazy air horn she had I find it hard to believe anyone within a mile could have slept through it. Great time, looking forward to next year. Don't put LuRay in charge of the weather!
            2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
            ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
            VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

Comment

More pics.
              Attached Files

Comment

MarySue and I want to thank everyone who came out for a good time. Glad everyone got home safely

Comment

I had a good time and thanks MarySue for all the good food. She worked way too hard to feed us .

Comment

Had a great time, thanks to Denny, MarySue, and Duke for their hospitality. I got home Tuesday afternoon. Beat most of the rain Sunday until late in the day, camped at Iron Ridge CG near Ironton, OH. Monday was more of a soggy, chilly ride thru eastern KY.Had to stop a couple times to let storms pass. Heavy rain, fog, and narrow mountain roads made for a challenging ride. Camped second night at Cumberland Gap National Park, had been wanting to camp there for a while to check it out. Had to dodge scattered storms across eastern TN down into GA all the way home on Tues. It's all just part of being on the road.
                    Meach and Maggie
                    05 vtx1300
                    07 RS Venture (RIP 2016)
                    09 DL 650 VSTROM

Comment

Made it home Thursday. Had a great time thanks denny an marysue an duke. Katy loves the antler shed
                      sigpic

Comment

Happy Katy likes her shed. Thanks everyone for posting they got home safely. MarySue says she would'nt mind doing it again next year. We can discuss dates at with you all at the September campouts this year.

Comment

Denny, can you post the group photos MarySue took of us?
                          sigpic
                          Jeff
                          2005 Yamaha RoadStar 1700 * 2006 Neosho Starlight Model 19 Tag-Trailer * 2009 Kompact Kamp Mini-Mate

Comment

Thanks Denny. Great pictures of the group and MarySue’s big ass horn.
                            sigpic
                            Jeff

Comment

Good looking crowd. What's the backstory on the BA horn?
                              Jim & Tammie (Not the Bakers)
                              2011 FLHTK & Lees-ure Lite
                              2012 Vstrom & 2012 Frankenstrom, 2017 DRZ400
                              YouTube Channel: WolfPackOne

Comment

Working...
                              X