X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FarmerD
    replied
    Originally posted by WolfPackOne View Post
    Looks like Imma have to back out due to a conflict. Really bummed but I'm sure the party will go on without me.
    Perhaps if there's a next year!
    WP1
    Things happen. Ride safe . See you at one of the later campouts this year.

Leave a comment:

• LURAY
    replied
    Weather report for the campout.sunny days,temps 80's days,70's night.rain forecast all days lower ten percent but last two days 25.
    I plan to attend maybe three days.
    Luray

Leave a comment:

• FarmerD
    replied
    Well shoot. Sorry to hear you're under the weather Deb.

Leave a comment:

• dkurfiss
    replied
    Originally posted by LURAY View Post

you have enough bad luck for all of us. including that little runt,you know who.was looking to see you again.HAD A GOOD TRIP TO IND.TO VISIT MY BROTHER.THE INDIAN IS A GOOD RIDE.
    LURAY
    Thanks for the kind words. To the best of my knowledge, and I took 3 different tests, I have not had COVID so the MD has no clue where this crap is coming from beyond getting old sucks.

Leave a comment:

• LURAY
    replied
    Originally posted by dkurfiss View Post
    I will not be attending. Some place along the line I picked up pneumonia in both lungs so my MD has cancelled my trips for next 30 days. Getting old sucks
    you have enough bad luck for all of us. including that little runt,you know who.was looking to see you again.HAD A GOOD TRIP TO IND.TO VISIT MY BROTHER.THE INDIAN IS A GOOD RIDE.
    LURAY

Leave a comment:

• dkurfiss
    replied
    I will not be attending. Some place along the line I picked up pneumonia in both lungs so my MD has cancelled my trips for next 30 days. Getting old sucks

Leave a comment:

• WolfPackOne
    replied
    Looks like Imma have to back out due to a conflict. Really bummed but I'm sure the party will go on without me.
    Perhaps if there's a next year!
    WP1

Leave a comment:

• FarmerD
    replied
    4X4 not necessary.....usually. Some of the roads are paved. All roads to our house are paved. Just paid Ohio Edison we have electric service this month........Looking forward to every coming.

Leave a comment:

• Bluetick
    replied
    Should have put someone else in charge of the weather, that old buzzard will screw it up. How easy is it getting to your house, do I need four wheel drive or do you have pavement out there in the hicks?

Leave a comment:

• WolfPackOne
    replied
    Originally posted by FarmerD View Post
    Negative on the tree hammock situation, but you could tie up in the barn with the horses I guess.
    Roger that.
    Thanks

Mr Ed.gif

Leave a comment:

• FarmerD
    replied
    Negative on the tree hammock situation, but you could tie up in the barn with the horses I guess. Kar650 guests welcome of course

Leave a comment:

• GailForce
    replied
    Originally posted by kar650 View Post
    Hope to be there Wednesday evening the 13th leave Sunday morning. 1 guest if that's ok.
    I have similar plans.

Leave a comment:

• kar650
    replied
    Hope to be there Wednesday evening the 13th leave Sunday morning. 1 guest if that's ok.

Leave a comment:

• WolfPackOne
    replied
    Looking forward to this one!!
    Denny, what's the tree/hammock situation? Thinking of hammock vs. tent vs. Leesure Lite.
    Thanks for hosting this "motocamping" crew!

Leave a comment:

• Derick
    replied
    Originally posted by FarmerD View Post
    Derick It's at our house. Have air compressors. Bathrooms (Mens and womens) Laundry washer dryers water electric available. We have a benefit poker run on Saturday the 16th if anyone wants to participate .Looking forward to seeing everybody that can make it
    Thanks, I just like to have a whole picture of things and how they work when going into the unknown....I hope to make it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X