Announcement

Collapse

** Notice to those who may have registered recently **

You'll need to re-register. I've purged the moderation queues to start from scratch and made a few change so your account would be active immediately. Just re-register, should be fine.
See more
See less

Camp out at Farmer D's

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    hoping to be there. can someone clarify a bit, this is camping on FarmerD's property? And the listed services are available? I just need to make sure I can air up my bed....but past that looks like I'm free that weekend.
    Current Bikes:
    2006 Kawasaki Concours///COG#:11628
    2006 Honda Goldwing 1800///GWRRA#:398646

    Comment


    • #17
      Yes his property.And I'am sher he will chime in. he's one of us that camp out at the pa camp out at loleta in September
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #18
        Derick It's at our house. Have air compressors. Bathrooms (Mens and womens) Laundry washer dryers water electric available. We have a benefit poker run on Saturday the 16th if anyone wants to participate .Looking forward to seeing everybody that can make it

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by FarmerD View Post
          Derick It's at our house. Have air compressors. Bathrooms (Mens and womens) Laundry washer dryers water electric available. We have a benefit poker run on Saturday the 16th if anyone wants to participate .Looking forward to seeing everybody that can make it
          Thanks, I just like to have a whole picture of things and how they work when going into the unknown....I hope to make it.
          Current Bikes:
          2006 Kawasaki Concours///COG#:11628
          2006 Honda Goldwing 1800///GWRRA#:398646

          Comment


          • #20
            Looking forward to this one!!
            Denny, what's the tree/hammock situation? Thinking of hammock vs. tent vs. Leesure Lite.
            Thanks for hosting this "motocamping" crew!
            Jim & Tammie (Not the Bakers)
            2011 FLHTK & Lees-ure Lite
            2012 Vstrom & 2012 Frankenstrom, 2017 DRZ400
            YouTube Channel: WolfPackOne

            Comment


            • #21
              Hope to be there Wednesday evening the 13th leave Sunday morning. 1 guest if that's ok.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by kar650 View Post
                Hope to be there Wednesday evening the 13th leave Sunday morning. 1 guest if that's ok.
                I have similar plans.

                sigpic
                Jeff
                2005 Yamaha RoadStar 1700 * 2006 Neosho Starlight Model 19 Tag-Trailer * 2009 Kompact Kamp Mini-Mate

                Comment


                • #23
                  Negative on the tree hammock situation, but you could tie up in the barn with the horses I guess. Kar650 guests welcome of course

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by FarmerD View Post
                    Negative on the tree hammock situation, but you could tie up in the barn with the horses I guess.
                    Roger that.
                    Thanks

                    Mr Ed.gif


                    .
                    Jim & Tammie (Not the Bakers)
                    2011 FLHTK & Lees-ure Lite
                    2012 Vstrom & 2012 Frankenstrom, 2017 DRZ400
                    YouTube Channel: WolfPackOne

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Should have put someone else in charge of the weather, that old buzzard will screw it up. How easy is it getting to your house, do I need four wheel drive or do you have pavement out there in the hicks?
                      2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
                      ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
                      VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        4X4 not necessary.....usually. Some of the roads are paved. All roads to our house are paved. Just paid Ohio Edison we have electric service this month........Looking forward to every coming.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Looks like Imma have to back out due to a conflict. Really bummed but I'm sure the party will go on without me.
                          Perhaps if there's a next year!
                          WP1
                          Jim & Tammie (Not the Bakers)
                          2011 FLHTK & Lees-ure Lite
                          2012 Vstrom & 2012 Frankenstrom, 2017 DRZ400
                          YouTube Channel: WolfPackOne

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I will not be attending. Some place along the line I picked up pneumonia in both lungs so my MD has cancelled my trips for next 30 days. Getting old sucks
                            Deb
                            sigpic
                            2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike - Champion Kit, 2011 Lees-ure Lite Excel, Harbor Freight Tag-A-Long

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by dkurfiss View Post
                              I will not be attending. Some place along the line I picked up pneumonia in both lungs so my MD has cancelled my trips for next 30 days. Getting old sucks
                              you have enough bad luck for all of us. including that little runt,you know who.was looking to see you again.HAD A GOOD TRIP TO IND.TO VISIT MY BROTHER.THE INDIAN IS A GOOD RIDE.
                              LURAY
                              TURTLE

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by LURAY View Post

                                you have enough bad luck for all of us. including that little runt,you know who.was looking to see you again.HAD A GOOD TRIP TO IND.TO VISIT MY BROTHER.THE INDIAN IS A GOOD RIDE.
                                LURAY
                                Thanks for the kind words. To the best of my knowledge, and I took 3 different tests, I have not had COVID so the MD has no clue where this crap is coming from beyond getting old sucks.

                                Deb
                                sigpic
                                2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike - Champion Kit, 2011 Lees-ure Lite Excel, Harbor Freight Tag-A-Long

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X