Camp out at Farmer D's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camp out at Farmer D's

We are hosting a Camp out . Water and electric , Showers, Fire pit , grill. We'll probably ride up to Geneva on the lake. Pony cart rides, Horseback riding( Luray), Luray is in charge of the weather. Camp out rain or shine. Local county fair runs 7/12-7/17 . Mandatory hobo pies!
    Starts
    07-13-2022
    Ends
    07-21-2022
    5891 North Park Avenue Bristolville, Ohio 44402

I have this marked on my calendar and hope to make it. Depending on my knees/hips I may be in my pickup if that is ok?
    Deb
    sigpic
    2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike - Champion Kit, 2011 Lees-ure Lite Excel, Harbor Freight Tag-A-Long

Comment

Great,great and great,you know i will be there for the entire camp out.now we have to wait for eight months.i dont think i can.i will be out there
      before that.
      Luray
      TURTLE

Comment

It's for a whole week?
        2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
        ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
        VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

Comment

Always wanted to go to Geneva on the lake.

Comment

Deb Your pickup is fine. Bluetick, You can come for the weekend or the week. Bring your campers ,bring your tent, we don't discriminate.

Comment

.... might just fit into my return leg from my planned trip out west.
              Will mark it on my calendar.

Dusty
              Ken - 1992 Honda GL1500 Aspencade 2013 Victory Cross Country Tour
              Camping Styles - tent camp off of bike - 2013 HF Cargo trailer - 2011 Aspen Sentry
              "It's never too early to plan and never too late to go!" - Dusty
              sigpic

Comment

i plan to make cowan gap in may and from there start my planned trip out west.once i get there no plans yet.by west i mean the rocky mountains.i think i can do what i what do in may and june
                and make farmer's and mary sue's camp
                turtle
                TURTLE

Comment

Working...
                X