Black water falls camp out oct 22,23 depart 24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fabricater View Post
    my wife and i are still talking about this. Thinking we will stay where it will be a little warmer and dryer this weekend,but haven’t completely decided. Several years ago we were at bwf camping and it rained and was cold all weekend. We stayed in the camper most of the weekend.
    i was looking forward to you coming to my place but that didn,t happen so will have to wait until spring at cowan,s gap. To see you.
    Luray
    TURTLE

Comment

Originally posted by LURAY View Post

i was looking forward to you coming to my place but that didn,t happen so will have to wait until spring at cowan,s gap. To see you.
      Luray
      I just seen the PM you sent me. I don’t noitice things sometimes . It always seems to rain in the fall,when I have time to camp and enjoy the fall colors.
      http://i544.photobucket.com/albums/h...ps6caef405.jpghttp://i544.photobucket.com/albums/h...0-12084044.jpg

Comment

Just for the record, Cindy and I made it to the camp-out.......!!
        2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
        ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
        VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetick View Post
          Just for the record, Cindy and I made it to the camp-out.......!!
          good place to catch up on your sleep
          TURTLE

Comment

We made the camp-out. Weather wasn't as bad as they were saying as the rain all went North of the camp ground. They added Electric to all the sites this past winter so you can get any of the sites, not just the ones to the right when you come into the grounds. There were a all kinds of deer inside the campground this year, a nice 8 point was right up by the bathroom on the left side and stayed there for an hour. We were within ten feet of it and it didn't seem to care. Glad we made it, that was the last one for us. Calling SNOW here for tomorrow...
            ABATE, HOG, IBMC,

Comment

Originally posted by bluetick View Post
              we made the camp-out. Weather wasn't as bad as they were saying as the rain all went north of the camp ground. They added electric to all the sites this past winter so you can get any of the sites, not just the ones to the right when you come into the grounds. There were a all kinds of deer inside the campground this year, a nice 8 point was right up by the bathroom on the left side and stayed there for an hour. We were within ten feet of it and it didn't seem to care. Glad we made it, that was the last one for us. Calling snow here for tomorrow...
              i'm happy for you two.you are so dedicated i am appointing you to plan next years.
              Turtle
              TURTLE

Comment

Glad you had good time ! Hope im still alive let alone riding n camping !

Comment

They redid the bathrooms to, everything was all shiny. One thing I couldn't figure out though was why they put clothe hooks up in the toilet stall (I guess in case you want to get naked to poop) but they didn't put any in the shower stalls. So you had to wear your clothes to shower or else throw them on the floor as there wasn't a hook or even a bench to put them on. Things to make you wonder... Next year.
                  ABATE, HOG, IBMC,

Comment

Working...
                  X