Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black water falls camp out oct 22,23 depart 24

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    ten day weather report for BWF CAMP 61\42 TEMPS.PARTLY CLOUDY AND 24% RAIN. COULD BE WORSE.ONLY TWO WEEKS AWAY SEE YOU THERE
    TURTLE

    Comment


    • #17
      Go ahead and Jink the weather...!
      2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
      ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
      VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

      Comment


      • #18
        Jink you if that's possible
        TURTLE

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by LURAY View Post
          Jink you if that's possible
          weather report;rain showers oct.22 in am, temp 50\30.cold be prepared. who is coming? i have maybe nine.ANYONE BACKING OUT.DON'T BLAME YOU IF YOU DO. I DON'T WANT ANYONE GETTING SICK.INCLUDING ME.ALWAYS NEXT YEAR.
          LURAY
          TURTLE

          Comment


          • #20
            I am planning on driving up early Saturday, spending a few hours chatting with everyone, then driving back home Saturday afternoon. Will you have Taggy (trailer) with you?
            Deb
            sigpic
            2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike - Champion Kit, 2011 Lees-ure Lite Excel, Harbor Freight Tag-A-Long

            Comment


            • #21
              [sure will.you wont recognize him.
              TURTLE

              Comment


              • #22
                its going to rain here n Hagerstown.on the21st and at bwf so i will go on the20th.
                LURAY
                TURTLE

                Comment


                • #23
                  with four days of rain and 30 degree temps i think it is wise for me to cancel the camp out planned for oct.22,23 and 24.i have given it a lot of thought but i think it is the right thing to do.wet and cold is not healthy or much fun,or safe.
                  LURAY
                  TURTLE

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Like I said earlier, "Looks like the real campers are going to be there..." Cindy and I are still planning on going. Have to work Friday morning but should be there by early afternoon, can't check in before one O'clock anyway.
                    2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
                    ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
                    VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by LURAY View Post
                      with four days of rain and 30 degree temps i think it is wise for me to cancel the camp out planned for oct.22,23 and 24.i have given it a lot of thought but i think it is the right thing to do.wet and cold is not healthy or much fun,or safe.
                      LURAY
                      I think that is a good decision Luray. I have been trying to decide if we should push to get there or not. I really don’t want to miss the fall colors this year and yet the rain and colder weather have me on the fence.
                      http://i544.photobucket.com/albums/h...ps6caef405.jpghttp://i544.photobucket.com/albums/h...0-12084044.jpg

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        We are still going to go to Blackwater since we have the reservations and it is just a chance of rain. Hopefully it won't be too bad.
                        2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
                        ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
                        VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Bluetick View Post
                          We are still going to go to Blackwater since we have the reservations and it is just a chance of rain. Hopefully it won't be too bad.
                          My wife and I are still talking about this. Thinking we will stay where it will be a little warmer and dryer this weekend,but haven’t completely decided. Several years ago we were at BWF camping and it rained and was cold all weekend. We stayed in the camper most of the weekend.
                          http://i544.photobucket.com/albums/h...ps6caef405.jpghttp://i544.photobucket.com/albums/h...0-12084044.jpg

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Luray,
                            Thanks for the email heads up! While it will save me the drive up, I will miss seeing you guys.
                            Deb
                            sigpic
                            2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike - Champion Kit, 2011 Lees-ure Lite Excel, Harbor Freight Tag-A-Long

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Last camp out of the season...
                              2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
                              ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
                              VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                We have decided to stay home this weekend. I sure would like to get another camping trip in and see some fall colors,but it’s not looking good as the weather is not all that good. Seems to always work out like that for us.
                                http://i544.photobucket.com/albums/h...ps6caef405.jpghttp://i544.photobucket.com/albums/h...0-12084044.jpg

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X